Thread: More Bad News on COVID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Like I said, for the people who deny this is happening (or its severity), you should be happy. You're winning. Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontana View Post
    Like I said, for the people who deny this is happening (or its severity), you should be happy. You're winning. Remember that.
    Hmm. I dunno Amontana. Lots of people are very scared and the scientific academia community is still getting major pushback & backlash. It's admittedly a large group with many tens & hundreds of thousands of people, that espouses for the GBD approach, a targeted approach, letting the lockdown concept & stifled economy giveaway to normalcy again. The idea is to stop the insanity of lockdowns and economic damage, with a targeted approach. The trouble is it still gets massive backlash in mainstream media. I wouldn't call it "winning" exactly.

Now, that said, if you meant it as a facetious comment as in, "well, just look at all the deaths your ilk are causing". Sorta like, "I hope you're happy killing everyone...."?

That would be rather absurd b/c many many many more people are dying every single day of highly preventable diseases, drugs, conditions, lifestyle choices, etc... and yet we never talk about it. The news doesn't do daily counters or tickers and talk about how tragic it was that we lost XXX number of people today.