Quote Originally Posted by casa-nova View Post
Being a health nut and borderline germophobe, I have always cooked my own food. Grew up eating meat but now avoid it because of the the Use of Growth Hormones and Antibiotics on Livestock Animals.
I love meat. In the last year I have discovered a taste for hearts and livers ( the Turkish cook them) just not sure which animal. I am pretty sure chicken and lamb, I have also enjoyed the likes of Kangaroo and Buffalo steaks as well as steaks from Argentina. They seem to have a different flavor to them.

As to the photos in the thread it looks like BL bought all the sugar in the store and Roxanne all the bread as all that was there last trip was Sweet and Low and Tortillas. Good enough; first come first served. I was however able to get a bag of Nathan's fries ( along with two giant packs of hot dogs to make hot dog tacos) ; one must be creative like in Chopped kitchen...

But I must say it does appear BL might have shot winning some prize money on some of Duff's shows on the Food Network for the desserts and I'd happily buy that French Dip; looks better than the one at Jason's Deli ( the Beefeater I think it is)

I however will be on team red or team blue on the ' Worst Cooks in America' show..

I do not drink although it looks good; one can never complain about the ' sp****' if done properly !!