Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
I respectfully disagree with that ^^^^
Furthermore, You may have been here since 2009 but you must admit, you have not been contributing here.
Doc my contributions to the hobby in the gulf south over the past 25 years far exceed anything I could have done posting on any message board. While I enjoy your welcoming me I was just letting it be known that I am not new here.

I have seen hobby boards come and go since the beginning of the internet. While this place is far from perfect it is more than capable of being the go to spot for ****** information at least for the southeastern us. The few of us who are here need to let it be known that there is a place to go other than e that allows us to stay informed and keep safe.

As for those of you who are just getting here. The setup of the board by default is a little wonky. Spend some time in the settings and change things to fit your likes. It makes it a lot more user friendly I find to change it so new post show at the top and to have the last 100 days of post listed by default. Once I changed those two things I started liking the format a lot better.