Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
You're saying ladies are advertising $50 for "H" as in hour-long sessions? I have not seen that here at all. Or do you mean $50 for a quick "head" session? Haven't really noticed that, either, but might have missed it.

It is every companion's right to post the rate she wishes, as site ads and offerings encompass all flavors and budgets. The Hobby is all about freedom of choice.
The whole Capitalistic world of enterprise is based on various marketing styles and product price points, so while just my lowly opinion, I don't see how that disrespects the P4P profession any more than any other profitable endeavor.

Haggling for specials based on what others advertise is unnecessary. Gents can always look for someone more in keeping with what's in their wallets for risque recreational expenditure.
I haven’t seen any of those ads here either. I don’t think I ever saw $50/hour on Backpage. If I had I would have questioned their validity, and I think most other clients would too.

I agree with what others have already said here. Women are free to set their prices. Low prices do not necessarily show disrespect toward the hobby. Like all clients, I appreciate low prices. But more than that, I appreciate high value, and I’m willing to pay for that if I can afford it.