As someone mentioned, some days you see none and others you see everyone that books. It's a balancing act for both physical and mental health reasons.
I've seen some providers see 5-7 guys in a day but they have a method to their madness. I say if you can handle it, do it.

Personally I have had days where I felt like I could stack and rack without diminishing quality of service but in reality, 3-5 a week is my comfort zone. I typically wont take more than one appointment a day regardless of what kind it is, I find it makes me feel more confident in giving superior service. But if the opportunity presented itself and I felt the need to see everyone that knocked on my door, I would say 3 FS dates would max me out, 5 would be pushing it and I wouldn't work the rest of the week.
Now, if they were all regulars, I could do 5 easy, my clientele are more interested in mental and emotional stimulation and connection and the physical stuff is usually just an added bonus with maximum foreplay and teasing. Coupled with familiarity and comfort (relaxed muscles=less painful intercourse) that would be a busy day but not a thoroughly exhausted one and would probably require less recovery time.

But as the lady said, more than five could prove to be quite difficult but I've also been in monogamous relationships where we had gone back and forth with intercourse throughout the entire day and had no issue... that day, but the next few were brutal. Even with the best lube money can buy, the most forgivable vagina would probably still get a little irritated and chafed. The mental and emotional aspect isn't worrisome for some ladies, myself included, but to factor that in, yikes!

Xo