Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Barter Thread! Watcha got? Watcha want to trade for?!

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I made this Barter offer before and have had some interest. A 1 year gym membership at a major gym chain. $540 value. PM me for details if interested.

Interested. Pm me if you are!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm a personal trainer (I have a degree and a ton of certifications) and would be willing to offer services for workout planning (even possibly some in home outcall one on one training if you have equipment) for a provider's "services".

Update: No longer needing flat screens or webcam.
    Still interested in the following:
    1.High quality camera for photography example - https://www.adorama.com/icat7ik.html?rfkref=productPage
    2. new laptop (must be 2017 or newer & ready to go with no issues)
    3.New or gently used Ipad
    4. Latest ps4 or xboxone
    5. New sofa & love set
    6. Massage therapy gift certificates
    7. iPhone 8 or newer (unlocked)
    7. Spa packages

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty bunny fuck View Post
    Sexy ass grease monkey with jazz hands for hire 😜

Ring security system - love knowing who is at my door without having to peep thru the hole

Handy man to help with a few odds and ends around my house.

2 Large fiddle fig trees

New Xbox sounds nice

Cupping and or a deep tissue massage because I am a princess

New Apple Watch

May add to this list - but this should suffice for now
    Updated barter list :

I no longer need the amazing ring security system!! Got that brand new and installed yesterday at my private residence from a mechanic with jazz hands!! (For the parionoid shit fuckers please notice this is at my "private" residence not incall)

Totally kidding about the mechanic with jazz hands, but I do still need one to look at something on my spare car.

I'd like to add to my list:

Amazon gift cards
    Pier one import gc (love their ornaments)
    Target gc
    Lawn mower
    And I need a super large peice of carpet for a project I'm working on.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    Ill accept gift cards to Dillards Macy's Sephora Mac store
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Retired Companion
    Do you do yoga?

Quote Originally Posted by robman14 View Post
    I'm a personal trainer (I have a degree and a ton of certifications) and would be willing to offer services for workout planning (even possibly some in home outcall one on one training if you have equipment) for a provider's "services".

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Do you do yoga?
    I don't sorry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have a tongue and lips that love to tease and explore......if you like to wither and scream a lot we can barter.....lol

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Barter opportunity-
    I need someone to pick up an item in their truck and drop it off to me.

Not heavy but must have a truck

Win win situation :) your time for my time :)

PM me for details - discretion is at the up most importance.
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Hobbyist BCD Pandarific's Avatar

Oh my...this looks spicy.

Wow, I’m surprised by how many cool things are popping up on here! Well, I guess I’ll give it a go. I know some guy has probably already offered, but Id like to see if I can help anyone out.

Services
    Personal Driver
    •I’m a rideshare driver (i.e. Lyft and Uber) that operates independently as well.
    •I provide amenities ranging from tissues, trash can, cold refreshments, entertainment system, mobile wifi hotspot, charging cables for iphone, USB-micro (android/samsung), and USB-C (certain newer phones), tablet for entertainment,and honestly......
    so much more!.
    • I pride myself on providing a service of a safe, relaxing, discreet, and enjoyable ride to wherever you need to go.
    • I have been driving professionally in the Austin area for the past 6 years, and can safely say I know all the best routes that beat Waze 9/10. Although, I’m not above using GPS apps, and will usually use Waze anyways lol.
    •Willing to drive distances as far as Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and can work out a situation where if you need a driver while in that visiting city (up to one week max), I can stay and work regular rideshare fares while in that city, and stay at a different hotel (to respect your privacy and set a professional boundary). All can be discussed and considered after PMing.
    •Have numerous references of providers and even a few hobbyists that will happily provide a shining reference for my professionalism. Willing to provide my own information and credentials for your safety. Just PM for any info.
    •People might call me stupid for this one, but obviously most rides will probably not be that much one at a time, so I am willing to drive you, keep tally of your fares (specific amount for each trip agreed upon beforehand), and trust that you keep your end when its convenient for you? As far as I’m concerned, if you really needed to scam me for free rides, then you probably are in a bad situation and just needed a break. I hope this doesn’t happen, but after being scammed and robbed just a little too often, Ive become much smarter in a short time to make sure I still help others, while making sure I stay safe.
    Therefore, I swear, whenever you’re in my car, you are King or Queen
    •Through the innovation of new Car Rental smartphone app services, I have ability to change through different rental cars, to provide my passengers a fresh and finely tuned experience.
    Current Hours:
    Mon- Thursday: 6AM-11AM, 2-7 pm, various night hours, depending on demand, but otherwise open.
    Friday: 6AM-6PM, 12AM- 3AM
    Saturday: 9AM-2PM, 4~6PM-3AM.
    Sunday: Usually my siesta day, unless booked in advance.

I take my job very seriously!
    So let me know if we can help each other :D Full Disclosure, last week my personal car was broken into, and stolen with my wallet in it. Admittedly, I definitely have fault as I left a copy of the key in my glovebox �� But I definitely appreciate anyone that can possible use my services! Have a blessed day :)
    Last edited by Pandarific; 11-19-2018 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Oops! Gotta make that submit button bigger lol

O, I think I have an old Macbook Air lying around too. An old desktop. A server. Lol shit i forgot, I never resold or threw away anything that I’ve upgraded from in like the past 10 years. If theres anything you need, just pm me, and ill see if my garage has it lol :)
    Life is too short to be angry or hateful. When life really tests the shit out of your wits...i say “just bury your face in some big tits....and BLUHUBBLUHUBLUHUBLUHBLUH (motorboating sound, sorry I’m bad w/ ononomotopeia :Smiley Fart: :Sleazy Smiley:

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Don’t want to spoil anyone’s current prospects but just remember that the “Cyber Monday/Week” deals have already begun and will continue to do so for the next 2 weeks. Bad time to have bought a Nintendo Switch
    Life is too short to be angry or hateful. When life really tests the shit out of your wits...i say “just bury your face in some big tits....and BLUHUBBLUHUBLUHUBLUHBLUH (motorboating sound, sorry I’m bad w/ ononomotopeia :Smiley Fart: :Sleazy Smiley:

I got stuff to make sammiches. I’ll trade you a couple of sammiches for a handy.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tzv13 View Post
    I got stuff to make sammiches. I’ll trade you a couple of sammiches for a handy.
    I like sammiches. And I'm the hand model in all the jerk-off vids. Get at me!
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast