Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts....derailments encouraged!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    While I'll acknowledge that the fifty dollar shopper is likely much different from the four hundred dollar shopper, by my observation, there's less difference in the bracket that most of us here are in. That is to say, I don't believe there is much, if any, difference between the two-hundred dollar shopper and the four-hundred dollar shopper.

It is also my humble opinion that _some_ of the four-hundred dollar providers are simply buying into their own advertising, or deferring to their narcissism. I'm thinking here of the FOTMs and the new, young providers. They often suffer from more than a little GPS. They come out of proverbial nowhere, but with no justification whatsoever believe they're the best thing since sliced bread. And wagging tongues line up around the corner, bolstering their exaggerated sense of self. It doesn't affect me. I don't do FOTMs, and don't often play with under-thirtys unless they exhibit some atypical level of mental maturity. And it's definitely OK that we don't all like the same things. Vive' le difference.

I've seen a couple of four-hundred dollar providers. I can say with absolute honesty that I did not have twice as much fun as with the two-hundred dollar ladies. I also highly doubt there are any fifty-dollar shoppers here. They work the asphalt, not the boards. So that's a "straw man" argument. Most of the gents I've conversed with here, or on other sites, know the "lay of the land," know the "going rate," and the "standard level of service."

Is a twenty-four hundred dollar provider twelve times more fun than a two-hundred dollar provider, or six times more fun than a four-hundred dollar provider? Hard for me to say as that's not my playground. It's likely apples vs oranges. But my logical side says no. I don't believe there's as much one-to-one correlation as you seem to have implied. It's the illusion thing again. Different kind of shopper at twenty-four-hundred. I also wonder just a little if twenty-four hundred dollar providers have long lists of cant's, wont's, or dont's.

ST>>We all have the right to set our own price and decide how we run our business. Your price determines what class of gents you are advertising too...

Yes; ladies absolutely have a right to set prices and decide how to run their business; same as any business in the real world. But some ladies don't have a business instinct, or any training or information. Without any guidance or research, they establish rules or pricing with very little logical or justifiable foundation. They're making it up as they go along. They just think it sounds good. But they don't know what they're doing or why they're doing it. Or worse; they *think* it addresses a particular issue that's important to them when it really doesn't. I'm speaking in generalities here, with no one specific in mind. So if anyone thinks I'm talking to or about them, just cool your friggin' jets. Keep in mind I've been playing, reading and observing the hobby since 2004. I've seen a lot of things, seen a lot of people come and go; some quicker than others. If a gent suggests *anything* regarding prices or practices unsolicited to a lady, then generally the response is ugly if not violent. So the smart guys avoid the temptation and don't say schyet. Dad used to say "Son; there are two kinds of experience; the hard kind and the bought kind." And I've got plenty of both. If the lady won't ask, or can't take experienced advice from another lady, then it's at her own peril. But that's a conversation that's better served out of the public eye (obviously?) so the lady can have the conversation, and not feel as if she's being held up for ridicule. While there is always room for personal customization of ones business model, there will also be certain things which are cold, hard fact. And no amount of sass or narcissism changes those.

I still believe there is NO difference in the class of gents in the two-hundred to four hundred window, and probably a little beyond that.

Regards,

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    I had a great reply that I took a lot of time typing up and making sure it sounded right... and spell checked, and all of that good stuff... then realized it was probably best not to post it on open forum as it would no doubt open up a can of worms that I'm not up to dealing with...lol Or it may have made me sound snooty when most of you already know that I am not at all like that... soooo..... Slow and Les, I sent it to you in a PM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I would so luv you to tag my assssssssssssssssssssssss

{send me a list of hotels in OKC that are good for incall plz}
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    I would so luv you to tag my assssssssssssssssssssssss

{send me a list of hotels in OKC that are good for incall plz}
    Lol, no worries D. R. I’m gonna take care of that fine ass of yours :)

yeaaaaaaaaaaa markers packed!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion
    Long roadtrip ahead to Philly. BF's grandmother passed. 20hrs and the worst turnpike EVER(PA...holes the size of Buicks and expensive as hell). As prepared as I can be. New tires and oil change. Room booked. Critters to be cared for by neighbor.

so sorry for your loss Gypsy! Safe travels!!

Olddude..we forgot to tag my ass...lol...next time!

have a great weekend everybody.....I had a helluva good time in OKC! {especially friday nites mmfmm!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dam Dallas we sure as hell did forget about marking your sexy caboose lol. Oh well, we’ll have an excuse to have another romp next time huh :)

Yessssssss

Yall have a great week my OK friends and luvers

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    Long roadtrip ahead to Philly. .....
    As long as you are in the neighborhood.....

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Long roadtrip ahead to Philly. BF's grandmother passed. 20hrs and the worst turnpike EVER(PA...holes the size of Buicks and expensive as hell). As prepared as I can be. New tires and oil change. Room booked. Critters to be cared for by neighbor.
    I’m so sorry girl, be careful! I grew up in PA! Awful narrow roads! If you run into trouble holler. Depending on what part you’re in, I have friends and family still there!
    Safe travels!

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about you know who’s grandmother..
    safe travels for you sweetie and let him know he is in all of our thoughts...

Verified Hobbyist BCD okcbreeze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    This takes the cake....

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/police-st...e-sex-with-car

Damn he said ANY hole will work...
    Damn don't cops know people pay extra to get shocked as they get off? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry GH, just saw this. Very sorry to hear.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Those of you on Twitter already know this. My 24-year-old daughter came home from work early the other day and caught me and my 22-year-old UTR. No way to sneak her out, so I just introduced her as we were leaving. She knew I was giving this gal guitar lessons but didn't know I taught her how to surfboard as well! Lol
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc View Post
    Those of you on Twitter already know this. My 24-year-old daughter came home from work early the other day and caught me and my 22-year-old UTR. No way to sneak her out, so I just introduced her as we were leaving. She knew I was giving this gal guitar lessons but didn't know I taught her how to surfboard as well! Lol
    I think I just watched that movie.... although, the movie ended much differently....

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast