Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
I always hated the dreaded "give me 5 more minutes", which means 10 while you're waiting in the parking lot.

Plus +1 I really hate sitting hotel parking lots, apartment parking lots and in the street near the lady's incall

I've also had requests to pick some things up at the convenience store on the way over like I'm some errand boy.

Another Plus +1. Sometimes it's condoms, sometimes wine/beverage and sometimes cigarettes. In all fairness, some of the ladies don't have reliable transportation and need a hand, but mostly not.
I don't mind favors for my Long-Term Favorites (LTVs), if they ask me well ahead of time--usually wine to set to mood or breakfast tacos for an after session snack. I do not like when someone I don't know asks for favor at last minute--Starbucks pickup comes to mind, and then rushes me out the door at our original stop time, not taking into account the 20 mins it took to get you the asked for goodies, just because you have another appointment in a few mins--you know who you are.

And some people ask me why I keep repeating with my LTFs... See above. My regular ladies totally rock my cock