Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
P411 is basically all the screening in one place! But if you don’t have recent okays which are recent providers you have visited most girls won’t see you! A lot of guys like it because they don’t have to continuously send screening information you just contact them through p411 and that’s it!

Also p411 does not mean you’re screened it’s just an added screening tool for us providers! I want to state that because a lot of Tards think that because they have p411 they don’t have to be screened and that’s not how it works!
Exactly what she said at the end, is the exact reason I stay away from p411. You have to pay 150.00 a year for access to a site that might or might not keep you from having to prove you are a good guy. And since lady’s are still going to screen you, what’s the point in paying for p411??? Seriously, if they are going to screen you either way, why waste the money…

But there are some ladies out there, that take p411 and that’s all they need.
As usual, it’s YMMV in everything we do.

Best advise I can give you is, stay off the boards, keeps you out of trouble.
Treat the ladies right, keeps you in their good graces.
Do your research, keeps you from getting robbed or disappointed.

After all the semantics are out of the way, you will hopefully find a few regulars that you like and you will have a great time. Enjoy the hobby.