Thread: curious about new stuff?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    wow that's quite some mansplaining going on there math. Look this is easily proven, as a squirting woman, I offer sessions with golden shower and squirting in the same sessions and I can show anyone who cares to learn the difference easily in a one hour fetish session. Please, put your money where your mouth is and pony up and let me prove it and you can write a review. I am not skeered and I squirt and it is most definitely NOT pee. Ya know, it always tickles me when a man writes a long missive about squirting is not real and merely pee when I have personally taught 100's of women to squirt. I am not here to argue with you. I am here to squirt on you. come here.
    Right, Sue, but you even admit that your sessions are golden shower sessions too. I don't want to "argue" with you either. I appreciate your viewpoint. And I don't mind offering differing viewpoints. There is nothing wrong with that. It's a healthy form of debate. But I've got a lot scientific knowledge in this dome I read a lot, a LOT. Plus I've had 2 personal lovers in my life that I've done this with regularly. I'm just saying this isn't just "some guy" trying to explain how your body works. Please don't take it that way. You wouldn't think that about your male gynecologist would you? Or a guy think that about his female urologist? Just saying. Not hating. I'm glad you engaged and are offering your opinion and experiences.

There is definitively not conclusive data on this yet, so I agree that's it's not entirely known yet. Not *even* to this very day. However, the one thing virtually all urologists, gynecologists, and various sexologists agree on though is that a significant portion of the fluid is urine.

Examples:

1. "On Christmas Eve 2014, a group of French doctors published a study of seven women, who were given ultrasound scans before and just after ejaculation. The scans suggested that the women were probably urinating – though Dr Salama and his colleagues added: 'a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.'"

2. "Subsequently in 2015, New Scientist published an analysis of these results. The seven Frenchwomen believed that they were experiencing true ejaculation — not urination. But the fluid that five of them produced was actually urine."

The Skene's glands are tiny structures (in women where they can find them - not all have them/or can find them) near the urethra. These glands do produce a fluid similar to semen that is produced in the male prostate (at much lower quantities though). Some women can have more or larger of these glands but they are still *very* small. They simply cannot produce that much fluid. It is medically impossible. Medical scientists generally agree that some women appear to release a prostatic-like secretion (which may also contain a prostate specific antigen - there is a very small amount in male semen that is used to break it down so that sperm can swim - that's what makes semen liquify with minutes - super important for delivery to eggs). However, it's relatively small amounts and the rest is urine.

The other thing is the fluid, regardless of if it's highly fructose based, along with other enzymes and PSA (similar to semen) type of fluid it absolutely does deliver through the urethral opening - not the vaginal opening. There is absolutely no doubt on this matter. And for this reason it's also extremely likely that the studies (such as the 2 above and many others online) which show urine content are concluding correctly that g-spot orgasm as a result of massaging along the clitoral network results in a couple of events. Namely, the release of vaginal secretions made up of various acids, healthy bacteria, water, etc... Also, the release of a semen like fluid (though in much lower quantities) from the Skene's glands (in women where these exist along the urethral tube and opening). And finally, partial loss of control of bladder content resulting in urine seeping. The amount will vary depending on many factors. Physiology. Hydration. Bladder contents. Intensity of orgasm. How well you are able to control your muscles when/if the orgasm occurs.

I think that people who believe it is not urine either A) want to believe that or B) it doesn't smell like urine and has a decent mixture of other vaginal secretions, antigen, Skene's gland secretions, etc which further masks that issue.
    Urine does not always smell people. Urine smells because the byproduct of kidney processing is removing nitrogen and urea and uric acid. Urea is a by-product of mammalian protein metabolism. And urea itself can breakdown into ammonia. These are all what make urine smell. But you can easily have virtually odorless urine b/c it's low in nitrogen, urea, uric acid, and/or ammonia content. This will be much more common if you stay well hydrated and do not drink things that have diuretic effects.

And if the woman doesn't have Skene's glands that are identifiable, either too small, not responsive, non-existent, etc.... and even more importantly if she does not have a deep and sensitive internal anterior vaginal wall network of clitoral nerve endings she will likely never experience what has come to be known as a "g-spot orgasm" or "squirting". It's near anatomically impossible. Though I'd venture this is very rare. Most women just need the clitoral network. Most have that but may not be as sensitive or have certain mental taboo issues (blockers) and certain things which don't allow them to "let go" or be completely "vulnerable".

I believe that most women can achieve it. My hypothesis is that Skene's glands are not really responsible for most of it. They simply do not produce enough fluid, it's extremely minuscule. These glands are so small that some doctors/scientists cannot even find them in certain women (or believe they don't exist). And furthermore they are part of the urethral tube. Not the anterior vaginal wall that contains the clitoral nerve endings. So whether you have them or not is less an issue (regarding Skene's - that's my own personal theory on that one I admit - but with very concrete logic behind it).

The main issue is being able to relax, enjoy internal clitoral stimulation, remove taboos from your mind, trust your partner, don't be self conscious, don't worry about "peeing" or what your partner thinks. A woman needs to remove all of those ideas. She has to be completely comfortable with the partner. For example if you can't masturbate in front of the person, you can forget about g-spot orgasm. Not happening. I'll put my left hand on that (and I'm left handed)

Bottom line/TL;DR

I'm telling you.... it's urine (well, not all of it - but a good portion). It is. And either way, Skene's secretion and urine both come from the urethra. That much is conclusive. Look it up. Given that knowledge, it's not hard to see that the intense loss of control would result in the various secretions, including bladder leakage, coming out the urethra. Granted there can also be a healthy dose of various other vaginal secretions, acids, enzymes, etc... (these do *not* come from the urethra), possible Skene's secretions, and urine (these *do* come out the urethra - both of them). Urine does not have to stink. It can be completely odorless. Completely. Read above to understand why.

I wish you continued success with your sessions and am not trying to take anything away. I just wanted to offer up knowledge I have acquired backed up by experiences I have had. That's all. No harm no foul. Cheers!

-mg
    Last edited by mathguy; 10-29-2018 at 02:47 AM.