Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!

Verified Companion Companion SexxxyCarly's Avatar

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!

Oh how I've missed you guys!!! Most of you already know me. I've been in the hobby for 15 years but in the recent years I've been laying low just being a mommy and running a business. Nothing much has changed. I'm still the same bubbly, outgoing lady I've always been. I still keep myself physically in shape & YES......Your favorite ASSet (My Ass) is still bubbly & round! At this time I will only be offering outcalls to the Dallas/Ft Worth & surrounding cities. I can't wait to catch up with some of my old clients & very excited to meet some new ones!!! Hope you guys are having a wonderful, relaxing Sunday!carly5.jpgcarly7.jpg
    Last edited by SexxxyCarly; 12-09-2018 at 12:48 PM. Reason: adding pictures

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Carly is legit! I told her about this site, she used to be a regular when I lived in Arlington.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back

Thank you!!! I'm so excited to be back! It's been too long!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Imagine That's Avatar
    Welcum back, Carly. I remember you from way back when. Some say you are a legend.
    When you get a chance, can you post your rates ?

HA! I love it.....a "Legend"!!! Right now I'm only offering outcalls unless it's a multi hour session. Once I can get verified I may start having an incall. I would love to post my rates but I'm not sure if it's ok to do it here on this thread??? I don't want to get in any trouble. I'm just learning this site so I don't know the rules.

Will you PM me with your rates, then ?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyCarly View Post
    HA! I love it.....a "Legend"!!! Right now I'm only offering outcalls unless it's a multi hour session. Once I can get verified I may start having an incall. I would love to post my rates but I'm not sure if it's ok to do it here on this thread??? I don't want to get in any trouble. I'm just learning this site so I don't know the rules.
    Yes, lovely lass, you may post rates, menu, and other relevant info in this introduction, and on your profile, too. The Companion Promotional Guidelines are located at the beginning of the Welcome Wagon, and that topic will explain most of what you need to know about promoting yourself right off the bat. Many of these rule "stickies" are scattered about, so always check the top of forums. However, you only get ONE initial announcement to present yourself to the community, and since I noticed you posted in the Fort Worth WW, too, you'll have to choose one thread over the other for full data sharing until you get established. Once you are verified, you can post in both Dallas and Fort Worth city ad forums simultaneously due to their geographic proximity.

Welcome, and Irish luck in lust! Feel free to PM me with any questions. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-09-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Awesome! As of right now I'm only offering outcalls. Depending on your location the rates may vary. I'm in S.Arlington so if your close to me my outcall rates are $150/hh and $200/fh. If your further out like Dallas or Ft. Worth the rates are $200/hh and $250/fh. My schedule is pretty open with the exception of having to drop off/pick the kiddos from school. I may run specials around the week before Christmas.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) Richardtx's Avatar
    Wanted to see you years ago. Didn't have the credentials, hopefully now i do. Especially since I'm in GP. The stars are aligning. Welcome back Carly, can't wait to see you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sexy lady I heard of you years ago but didn’t have the chance to see you BUUUUUUT now I won’t miss the opportunity ����

Quote Originally Posted by Richardtx View Post
    Wanted to see you years ago. Didn't have the credentials, hopefully now i do. Especially since I'm in GP. The stars are aligning. Welcome back Carly, can't wait to see you.
    I'm so excited to be back!!! I hope we get a chance to meet up!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Welcome sexy lady I heard of you years ago but didn’t have the chance to see you BUUUUUUT now I won’t miss the opportunity ����
    Thank you!!! I'm glad to be back!!! I've missed the hobby very much!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    You're green for go and for lusty mischief, lass! You may now advertise in the regular promo forums.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    you're green for go and for lusty mischief, lass! You may now advertise in the regular promo forums.

woohoo!!!! Yay!!!

See "Legends" are not forgotten!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast