Thread: Luna Rea, Eager to please Fla. Nympho

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Luna Rea, Eager to please Fla. Nympho

Companion's Handle: Luna Rea

Date of Visit: OCT.14, 2018

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone best but PM may work also

Phone Number: 407-640-8385

Email Address: DNK

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?42976-Luna-Rae

City, State: Dallas

Type of Visit: In-Call

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes TCB Very good

Activities: BBBJ (multiple), DATY, BLS, CFS, Light spanking, DFH, CIP(covered), Breast worship

Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 Mins

Approximate age of Companion: 23

Hair Color and Length: Blonde wig

Smoking Status: Occasional smoker

Ethnic/Racial background: Black

Companion Description:
    5-4, 130 lbs, 36 -38 DD (my guess), tits are natural, shaved kitty, pretty face, nice firm round ass, High energy nympho

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely … and exceeded

Would You Recommend this Companion??
    Public comments:
    Had been communicating with this girl for a while pending her visit to Dallas and set appointment after confirming services and donation,

On day of visit, texted to get hotel, confirmed I had arrived and she gave me Rm # and up I went. Knocked, and this pretty black girl opens the door and invites me in, smiling and says that she is glad to finally meet me, hug and a great kiss. We talked for a few minutes, and became acquainted with each other. I then asked her to strip and I undressed .. WOW!!!! What a body was revealed. I sat on the end of the bed and she promptly dropped to her knees and the fun began.

Details in ROS … just want to say here and now, this girl is a total nympho, lovers cock and is happy to oblige almost any request … appeared to NOT be capable of getting enough cock. Only negative was the blonde wig, which she has now abandoned.

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

PS Posting this review here because I still do not seem to be able to get the Dallas Indie Review to accept my offerings. Requesting moderators to move to appropriate place if possible.
    Last edited by Gandalf4301; 11-09-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good One Gandalf !! She's a nympho for sure !!
    You have a minor Typo in her handle.. It is "LUNA RAE".. Lol.. Just 2 alphabets to be interchanged.. Lol.. :)
    And, it's not too much of a challenge to post in the Indie Review section.. But, yeah, I can understand.. :)

Gandalf - if you are interested, read my post (Post #4) in the below thread...
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...l=1#post246946
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar
    Great review!!! Plan on seeing her when she visits Houston!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for spotting my typo

I suffer from a fairly common malady CTFS (cannot type for shit)

I appreciate you comments on posting reviews. I tried that approach and unfortunately it did not work for me,, just posted in Forms and ck took care of moving it for me.
    I know that they are working on fixing the "bug" and hopefully they will figure it out in the not to distant future. I appreciate ck taking to the time and trouble tp transfer my review. Want to contribute like you, abe and others for the general benefit of not just us mongers, but to support those providers which provide us such enjoyment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CTFS !! That was a new one and a good one Gandalf !! Lol.. :) :)
    And I truly appreciate the thought that you like our Reviews and contributions !! And, Yeah - as you rightly said, we try to do our bit, whatever we could, for these lovely providers who give us such a good time and pleasure !! We have to be grateful to them !! :) :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    I suffer from a fairly common malady CTFS (cannot type for shit)
    I appreciate you comments on posting reviews. I tried that approach and unfortunately it did not work for me,, just posted in Forms and ck took care of moving it for me.
    I know that they are working on fixing the "bug" and hopefully they will figure it out in the not to distant future. I appreciate ck taking to the time and trouble tp transfer my review. Want to contribute like you, abe and others for the general benefit of not just us mongers, but to support those providers which provide us such enjoyment.
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !