Thread: User johnwhickeroo faking references

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified)

User johnwhickeroo faking references

I'm not verified yet so I have to post this here.

I was sent a pm by "johnwhickeroo" today at 11:10 AM. Originally his pm didn't contained references so I had asked him to send me some.
    He got back to me with his refs, I always check to see if the number given is one that has been listed publicly on the companions ad somewhere. None of the numbers he provided me were ever listed publicly.
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 12.11.24 PM.jpg

To my fault, I had already sent a text to the numbers he had given me prior to checking to see if they were indeed listed publicly on their ads. 2 of the 3 numbers replied back to me within minutes of reaching out.
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 12.17.52 PM.jpg

I then realized none of the numbers seemed to be the companions numbers, so I sent pm's directly. One got back to me, Diamond Jenet. I asked her if the number johnwhickeroo gave me was ever a number she had used before. She said no.
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 12.12.47 PM.jpg

I told johnwhickeroo "that they replied but the thing is, the numbers he gave me aren't publicly available on their ad posts. So there's no telling if those numbers are truly the companion's numbers, therefore I'll have to wait on them to send me a pm here on oh2. I instructed them to do so. Sorry for the delay." The screenshot below is his response
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 12.21.46 PM.jpg
    I would've let it be, but then he followed it up with this message, saying he'll report me to the mods.
    Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 12.13.21 PM.jpg

Just wanted to let this user be known, as I believe he's 100% faking his references to get in the door with companions here, beware.

Stay safe
    Last edited by BeckyLove; 05-28-2023 at 12:29 PM.
    On your initial PM or Email to me, please include all the information that I'd need to screen you!
    Info I'd need - Age/Race/Session type, and you must provide one of the following: P411 request view, you must be verified here on Ourhome2, Vetted role on The Vetted,
    At least 2 Companion references, or a seasoned ECCIE account with reviews written.