Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Damn this town is boring af!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Boring or not, this town sure is changing.
    Building anywhere they can. And not the usual flood plains.
    I guess gentrification is the biggy that is changing it for me. Be it good or bad. There are places i've passed that have just been plain dirilect (sp.) Next thing I know, a builder buys a whole parcel, does the yuppie Home Depot renovation and BAM! Property value overall went through the roof for the whole neighborhood and those that live there have a big bill coming.

I lament knowing prior places that have been affected by it. But a list of the places that aren't around anymore that I use to go to are the second and third Little Hipps, Taco Land, Cafe Revolucion, and some others. Won't walk into them nowadays. Need to see if MK Davis (can't remember the right name) still has Schooners.

These places in their original form made SA entertaining.

Forgive my spellings.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Changing it is indeed.

One thing I liked about San Antonio was that their downtown skyline was dominated mostly by older buildings. But I noticed on my last trip there that you now have a new Frost Bank tower, even uglier than the one in Austin. Sad.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Gurl, I just knew you were going to come on here. Chuckles

Idk how I knew, but gurl I knew.. kudos to you

I want that country life too, or out of the country
    Almost was there. My sister was transferred to Midland so that's where I went. Yes I love being out in the country.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Get away from ALL trash cities.. find a beautiful beach with tons of beautiful tan bikini clad hotties to indulge with 😜 a bad day fishing is better than all other days combined. Remember that life is supposed to have fun. 🌶️

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    Get away from ALL trash cities.. find a beautiful beach with tons of beautiful tan bikini clad hotties to indulge with  a bad day fishing is better than all other days combined. Remember that life is supposed to have fun. ️
    And THAT is why you and I clicked so hard. You are so much Yes!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    With online resources like OH2 and the gorgeous women here, it boggles my mind why anyone still picks up streetwalkers. SMH.
    You really think that none of the Texas pd's aren't monitoring oh, eccie or any number of other sites?
    Especially now that the new law's gone into effect.

Seldom Seen Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Seldom_Seen_Smith View Post
    You really think that none of the Texas pd's aren't monitoring oh, eccie or any number of other sites?
    I did not say that. Nor do I think it.

What I DO think is that OH2 is a much safer resource for screening, selecting, and meeting the women of this unholy realm, LE voyeurs notwithstanding.

Eccie may be equally safe, but I won’t venture back into that swamp.

As for any number of other sites, I will limit my searches to Oh2, P411, and Tryst. I don’t trust any others.

And I sure as hell won’t try picking up streetwalkers.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Look at the line up today. It’s pretty pathetic. I mean the SA mongers always say wait for the weekdays to hit. Lmao

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Being retired have you ever thought of moving to the Philippines? Something I've been thinking of.

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar
    I have a few friends that looked real
    hard at retiring in the Philippines.
    2 of them passed because of the threat
    of being kidnapped and ransomed.
    You really have to hide your wealth in
    the PI, especially if you are a white devil.

Thailand is safer and more of a hotspot
    now for sexual tourism.

I've looked real hard into retiring to
    the Guadalajara/Puerto Vallarta MX
    area and Medellin Colombia.
    Next time I go to MX, I plan on looking
    up Rosie for an extended weekend.

I'd say Dallas is still the best place to
    monger affordably in the US.
    Variety, service and cost are all great
    in Big D.

Happy mongering.

I was going to retire with my ATF to Portugal or Spain. Portugal because all drugs are legal and living in the countryside close to a beach is so affordable. I pay more in property taxes on my house in Texas then it cost to rent a really nice place in either of those Countries and they have good health care and wine.
    House Hunters International is a good show to watch.
    My ATF passed away and covid set me back a few years from retirement.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    I was going to retire with my ATF to Portugal or Spain. Portugal because all drugs are legal and living in the countryside close to a beach is so affordable. I pay more in property taxes on my house in Texas then it cost to rent a really nice place in either of those Countries and they have good health care and wine.
    Sorry to hear about your ATF, Robexar.
    But I never thought of the angle of property tax USA/rent abroad.
    Death and taxes. Since you can't take it with you, might as well enjoy it spent else where.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by robexar View Post
    My condolences for your loss.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    As someone that goes back to ASPD days, I can definitely say that the scene has changed. My first two dates in San Antonio off of ASPD were both IT professionals with post-graduate degrees. Ladies that didn't need the hobby to support them, but had oversized sex drives that "civilian" life just didn't fulfill....

These days, the only lady I will see in the entire USofA is in Dallas. 5 to 5.5 hours each way depending on how much destruction there is on the world's largest parking lot (IH-35) and if there are home games in Austin and Waco.

Recently went to see her to celebrate five years of knowing each other. Scheduled and donated for a 3 hour incall. She wouldn't leave me alone / let me leave until after 6 hours had passed. Yeah, she's a "keeper". And no, don't bother, she is "retired" except for a few special friends.

If you really want your mind blown, save a few dollars and visit Montreal! Been going there since the mid-80's. Find a legit currency exchange and exchange your USD's ($$) to CAD's ($$). Last time I went $0.78 USD = $1.00 CAD. I save up so I can have extended appointments with anywhere from 2 - 4 ladies depending on how long I can justify being in town on business!

Decriminalisation makes all the difference - the are two national movements up there, the first is to decriminalise on a national level (instead of province by province), the second to establish a sex worker's union, so they can offer extra medical benefits, child care, college tuition loans, etc....

I hope they both pass!

Be safe ya'll!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4