Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Damn this town is boring af!!!!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    People here as well as the other cities have their regulars, and sometimes irregulars. But to say San Antonio is dead is not the truth.

As guys and gals on here travel around Texas and even other states, there's always action somewhere. Maybe just try expanding your search OP. Try different flavors and not just one type. It does help to taste the rainbow. Perhaps ask some of us who've been around awhile (myself a little over 30 years of hobbying globally) 900 to 1000 women and still going strong. Perhaps it's you. Look in the mirror one time and try it from a different angel. You might surprise yourself. JUST A SUGGESTION.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HemisFairGuy View Post
    I agree !!! I find myself venturing to Austin or Houston. I can’t believe how much San Antonio has gone downhill. It’s pitiful. Same ol’ ladies. I can’t even find one attractive woman here.

There’s more of a selection on TRYST.COM

Just be smarter than the average bear about who you choose.
    I'm surprised not many have mentioned, Austin! Born and raised and that's my city.. I love Austin because it is very versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    People here as well as the other cities have their regulars, and sometimes irregulars. But to say San Antonio is dead is not the truth.

As guys and gals on here travel around Texas and even other states, there's always action somewhere. Maybe just try expanding your search OP. Try different flavors and not just one type. It does help to taste the rainbow. Perhaps ask some of us who've been around awhile (myself a little over 30 years of hobbying globally) 900 to 1000 women and still going strong. Perhaps it's you. Look in the mirror one time and try it from a different angel. You might surprise yourself. JUST A SUGGESTION.
    Being dead it's not really limited to the hobby here, There's alot of other things that make it dead here.. I would have to say

I had a rl career before I moved here, then I made the move here from Austin my career was not in the city. Yikes

Things aren't versatile here everything is the same, from restaurants(no big selection) clubs(no big selections) it doesn't cater to everyone.. My life has became very boring and shut out within the last almost 3yrs. There's some cool people.here it's not limited to that for me. I don't ever think I felt like there was room to grow, on all three times that I've lived here it's like a sunken in place. I had one girl tell me that's from here the last time I lived here she's never left the city of San Antonio and it's hard for her to leave here but she wants to move. Please don't take me for being harsh that's just my feelings

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hobby aside I'd agree San Antonio feels stagnant and limited as a city. COVID had not helped the situation to be fair but it really feels like the city is stuck and unchanging. What little dynamism we do have is limited in nature and often on the city outskirts or Southtown, for restaurants at least. It's all the same places, downtown sucks and is a pain, no good clubs, Etc.

The only thing changing is how expensive it is to live here.

It might be better if younger, older, or more settled but over 25 and under 45 it's a boring ass place to live. It's bad single but it might be worse actively dating since there is nothing fresh to do for a night on town. It's an hour round trip to some place you've already been or if your lucky that new place that also probably serves texmex twists on things.

Ok back on topic. The OP was talking about hobbying. No mention of restaurants, bar hopping or anything of that nature. Just hobbying.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

Title is damn this town is boring, lol.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post

Appreciate your opinion there George but just like yours everybody has one! And although your record is certainly impressive I've been around just about as long as you, and am well aware of what floats my boat thank you very much! Personally I think it's the times that have changed and not so much the hobby. Making genuine connections used to be just as important to the some ladies as it was to the gents, but not they way anymore imho! Thanks to everyone for your feedback and I'm probably leaning toward the Dallas area since I do have some family up there, and there are golf courses a plenty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justsuckitagain2 View Post
    Appreciate your opinion there George but just like yours everybody has one! And although your record is certainly impressive I've been around just about as long as you, and am well aware of what floats my boat thank you very much! Personally I think it's the times that have changed and not so much the hobby. Making genuine connections used to be just as important to the some ladies as it was to the gents, but not they way anymore imho! Thanks to everyone for your feedback and I'm probably leaning toward the Dallas area since I do have some family up there, and there are golf courses a plenty!!
    Well then my good man, be safe in your journey and most of all have fun. There's definitely quite a few ladies to choose from in Dallas, and not just this site as you probably already know.

Been in SA a lil over 15 years now and it is getting more boring on these boards!!! Back about 10years ago there were so many more beautiful, playful, RELIABLE, no bullshit ladies that the competition was actually a competition!!! Now it's very slim pickins no pun intended for sure!!!

Anyway....Thinking about moving to either Dallas or Houston in the spring and was hoping for some honest feedback on which would be more fun for a handsome retired hobbiest looking for GFE hotties a plenty!!! Basically if you were moving where would you go in the great state of texas??? OR would you move elsewhere????
    And if you got jokes please respond to another thread.....I've got the comedy channel for that!! Appreciate the real folks!!
    Pick a couple garden tools who carry it well. Get them a couple number 2 combo platters. Jump in.

I'm on Zillow right now looking......might have to invest in a northface for sure! : ))

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm on Zillow right now looking......might have to invest in a northface for sure! : ))
    Well, on a positive note (since you are on Zillo now), good luck, my input is that if "I can't make it in San Antonio, I ain't sure not going to make it anywhere else, plus nobody is going to miss me!" Bye! ...

Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    Well, on a positive note (since you are on Zillo now), good luck, my input is that if "I can't make it in San Antonio, I ain't sure not going to make it anywhere else, plus nobody is going to miss me!" Bye! ...
    What a poet! You must have graduated at the top of your class....or at least the top of your small mind!

Enough.

You two need to take your pissing match private and leave it there.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You all be safe out there kens5.com is reporting that 9 men were busted last night.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    With online resources like OH2 and the gorgeous women here, it boggles my mind why anyone still picks up streetwalkers. SMH.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast