Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So lastnight I had a situation. Looking for feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    Proof positive that if you handle things in the CORRECT manner, great things can and WILL happen...
    Excellent conclusion Stok, and kudos to you Mystery Man.
    +1. These things usually don’t end well. This thread is sticky-worthy for how it can be handled properly and respectfully.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stok Stevens View Post
    there IS a happy ending to this thread...
    That's good news! Bravo to the fella for making it right. I agree with CoverMe this discussion might warrant a sticky.

A wise man once said, "It's ok to be ignorant. However, it's NOT ok to remain ignorant once you realize you're in the wrong..."

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    +1. These things usually don’t end well. This thread is sticky-worthy for how it can be handled properly and respectfully.
    +3 on the Sticky mention.

Don’t you just love a happy ending?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Idea3.1 View Post
    If you order a plate at a restaurant and only eat half because you are full do you only pay half?
    If you buy a movie and only stay a few minutes do you get a discount?
    If you order and a few bites in the waitress starts cursing at you do you pay full price?
    If the movie sucks so bad you walk out do you pay full price?

In both those situations I speak with the manager and get my money back. I'm sorry but mongers don't see ladies to hear their life stories. I hobby to escape real life, not be a therapist. You can ask any lady I've been with - I'm as nice as they come. But if you start unloading on me about all your problems, sorry I'm out and that's a no review.

In this instance - I would have paid full price, given her a no review, and never seen her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like a “Berry” happy ending! Also glad this worked out so well.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Txdeerhuntin1 View Post
    I like a “Berry” happy ending! Also glad this worked out so well.
    Aren't you glad this didn't turn into another "DEER John"?

I'll see myself out :-)

Verified Companion Companion Enticing.Orchid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Preggolover89 View Post
    If you order and a few bites in the waitress starts cursing at you do you pay full price?

In both those situations I speak with the manager and get my money back. I'm sorry but mongers don't see ladies to hear their life stories. I hobby to escape real life, not be a therapist. You can ask any lady I've been with - I'm as nice as they come. But if you start unloading on me about all your problems, sorry I'm out and that's a no review.

In this instance - I would have paid full price, given her a no review, and never seen her again.
    Just ewwwww… whelp you saw yourself out on this one. Who raised you???

I’m glad this worked out dude, it’s always amazingly awesome when the gentleman remember we’re human and not just inanimate objects. Just beautiful
    Sweet Caramel Delight
    @EnticeOrchids
    My Website

enticing.orchids@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Preggolover89 View Post

Agree +1000

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Enticing.Orchid View Post
    Just ewwwww… whelp you saw yourself out on this one. Who raised you???

I’m glad this worked out dude, it’s always amazingly awesome when the gentleman remember we’re human and not just inanimate objects. Just beautiful
    Any provider who does not want to see me because I expect customer service and not to be her therapist is doing both of us a massive favor.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    OP's situation has been resolved and thus this thread is ended with a few late replies removed since they were not germane to the original subject.

Happy hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3