Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So lastnight I had a situation. Looking for feedback

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    So you think that he is justified in not paying for the time he booked and only paying for the time he stayed? Just trying to be clear.

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yo Budman, I have met Stoke, more than once. She is straight up as they come. If she says that is how it went down, that is good enough for me. The guy should have paid for the time booked. Now I am out on this thread.

I’m not Wking. I’m speaking to what is the right thing to do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stok Stevens View Post
    So you think that he is justified in not paying for the time he booked and only paying for the time he stayed? Just trying to be clear.
    I am not saying that because I don't know his side. You asked for feedback and I was just giving another possibility. If everything went down exactly has you described then it seems he should pay but i know everyone recounts events to their benefit. I am not saying you are lying but it would be good if he would present his side. Call him out and see if he can or will defend his actions. If he can't or won't give his side then it would seem that you are in the right. Letting him remain in the dark only benefits him.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Yo Budman, I have met Stoke, more than once. She is straight up as they come. If she says that is how it went down, that is good enough for me. The guy should have paid for the time booked. Now I am out on this thread.

I’m not Wking. I’m speaking to what is the right thing to do.
    Since it's good enough for you then everyone else needs to jump on that band wagon? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    Since it's good enough for you then everyone else needs to jump on that band wagon? I don't think so.
    Since you are skeptical of her word, and admitting you have never met her, we should all just be skeptical? I don’t think so. I will go with my personal knowledge.

First off, he should have paid as soon as he walked in. One lady had a basket for the donation and then suggested I freshen up. When I came out, the donation was gone but that only meant things were settled.
    I once booked a 90 minute session that was to start at 9:30 am. I had to take my car I’m for an oil change at 7:30am, which I expected to be done within an hour. I also informed the garage I had an appointment at 9:00 am. At 8:45 I asked what the status was and they said the car was on the rack and would be done in an hour. I began to yell at the mechanic supervisor because I told him I said I had an appointment at 9 o’clock and I was not kidding. What the hell are y’all doing? They hurried up but I didn’t get the car till 9:45.
    Meanwhile the lady texted me and asked if I was still showing up, I said yes I am, and promised to pay her the full amount agreed upon, even though I’ll only get half the amount of time. So I was 45 minutes late, I apologized and paid for the full amount of time, she was kind enough to add an extra 15 minutes but I promised her next time I will not have anything else planned ahead of that.
    I had a 5 hour session with another lady, but halfway through I got an emergency phone call and I had to leave for a couple of hours… She asked me what will happen if I don’t come back, I said “…then you get a very big tip.” We still see each other and enjoy each other’s company.

This ^^^ is all well and good because you are a stand up guy 10. The guy the OP described is a lay down, snake in the grass, time wasting, unscrupulous hobbyist.

I wish the OP would give us a name so we can read what his response is.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    This ^^^ is all well and good because you are a stand up guy 10. The guy the OP described is a lay down, snake in the grass, time wasting, unscrupulous hobbyist.

I wish the OP would give us a name so we can read what his response is.
    Answer honestly though - if a girl you've seen once unloads about their health issues on you an hour in, is that a "yes" review session?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Without question he should have paid for the time booked. That was the agreement that was made and that is what he owes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugotme10 View Post

First off, he should have paid as soon as he walked in. One lady had a basket for the donation and then suggested I freshen up. When I came out, the donation was gone but that only meant things were settled.
    I once booked a 90 minute session that was to start at 9:30 am. I had to take my car I’m for an oil change at 7:30am, which I expected to be done within an hour. I also informed the garage I had an appointment at 9:00 am. At 8:45 I asked what the status was and they said the car was on the rack and would be done in an hour. I began to yell at the mechanic supervisor because I told him I said I had an appointment at 9 o’clock and I was not kidding. What the hell are y’all doing? They hurried up but I didn’t get the car till 9:45.
    Meanwhile the lady texted me and asked if I was still showing up, I said yes I am, and promised to pay her the full amount agreed upon, even though I’ll only get half the amount of time. So I was 45 minutes late, I apologized and paid for the full amount of time, she was kind enough to add an extra 15 minutes but I promised her next time I will not have anything else planned ahead of that.
    I had a 5 hour session with another lady, but halfway through I got an emergency phone call and I had to leave for a couple of hours… She asked me what will happen if I don’t come back, I said “…then you get a very big tip.” We still see each other and enjoy each other’s company.

Exactly sometimes things will come up at the worse possible times, sometimes you can't dodge what life throws at you. That said don't book for a certain time if you aren't going pay for the time agreed upon.

I think Doc has more insight of me and the individual I am.. just because we’ve encountered a lot of one another in public settings. He sees how I interact, what I speak up on and I keep it simple and the respect between us exists. He can vouch for what he can expect from me ONLY (not that everyone has to feel the same just because he has said so).. but because he has seen enough of me on the boards & in person ... I THINK.. now correct me if I’m wrong. But I think he’s just vouching for my character.. AS HE KNOWS IT.. Doc is always taken the wrong way because he’s brash about his opinions with rude AND arrogant tendencies, but I assure you he’s just vouching for my character. Just to maybe clear the air for you, a little. IN THIS INSTANCE.

Budman, what you are saying is completely understandable. I can see the way people could read what your comment and feel offended on my behalf, or theirs. Who knows.....but for me, I do not. Your coming at it from my type of thought process. I really do wish he would speak up but if he doesn’t that’s on him. I don’t feel the need to wreck 15+ years of hobbying and being a good client to many other ladies. Because his regulars are notable women here ..over one encounter that he made a decision that I saw to be disrespectful and in poor taste not to mention hurt me in a time where it shouldn’t have happened. And guys again I’ll say, if he didn’t delve into asking me questions that put us further and further into the topic of my health, then none of this wouldve been a thing. And I wouldn’t feel the need to divulge in the details of our session at all period.

And if he does speak up I’ll let him have the floor. But I’m not sure if taking the floor will look good for him. Especially because of how long he’s been around. I can respect his anonymity and hope he sees that as something rather good instead of this being an attack.

I might be repeating myself, if I am.. ignore me. It’s rise and shine time and I’m a little on the sleepy side.

NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Retired Companion
    Stok, I am simply BLOWN AWAY by your ability to recieve feedback on this matter and continually respond in such a well written and positive manner. You are not only keeping it professional and thought provoking, you are exhibiting an astounding degree of SELF AWARENESS while doing so- a trait severely lacking not only in this playground, but in society as a whole. You effectively stand out as a DIVERGENT in a universe filled with perpetual victim hood.

My stance is the client was in the wrong, but I'm not here to get into that. I just wanted to stop in to say BRAVO on how you've handled yourself here and proclaim my status as an admirer. I also find it INCREDIBLY CLASSY that you have chosen NOT to name this particular member, and are giving him the opportunity to redeem himself or share his side without explict demand or condition. So many others would have RUN to blast this member in alerts from here to every conceivable portion of the internet while changing the ACTUAL details around to suit their own story without owning their OWN part in the situation or even considering whether they may have contributed to the outcome in even the slightest way. Lord knows we see that happen ALL THE TIME, and while it's sometimes well warranted, it's more often over some trivial bullshit that portrays a GOOD guy in an unfair light. No, we don't need to race to name members the second something happens if it has an opportunity to be worked out to an amicable conclusion UNLESS it is safety related, (violence, law enforcement, theft, etc).
    Very, VERY impressive Miss Stok.

You've asked this member meet you halfway. I find that reasonable and fair. I sincerely hope he takes you up on that, and does the right thing.

Take care of yourself girl.
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 07-26-2021 at 05:23 PM. Reason: OCD editing

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dizzy that’s exactly how I feel babe. Just don’t know how to get that message across without coming off like a mega **** and typical behavior from a hot headed provider. Which I imagine will get me nowhere.
    I don't think expressing your frustration, in this type of situation, would get you the "hot head" label. I believe (at least I'd like to believe) that most guys understand that your time is at least as valuable as ours. Every hour you block off for a client has an 'opportunity cost' (i.e. value) that the client agrees to pay for. Unless you're a high-volume provider, your schedule doesn't typically allow for short-notice adjustments or fill-ins when a client cancels, bails, or pulls a NCNS. The shorter the notice, the less schedule agility you have to recover the cost of the lost opportunity. The flip side to the equation is that clients typically have much lower opportunity costs if/when a provider cancels or pulls a NCNS. Although it sucks azz, it usually doesn't negatively impact their wallet. They might not get the nut they were hoping for, but they still have their money, and can often find another provider on relatively short notice.

I've had to cancel/reschedule appointments before (life happens), but I always honor my obligation to compensate the provider for the time that I requested. My personal practice is to pay 100% if I have to cancel/reschedule within 12 hours of the appointment, and 50% if it's between 12 and 24 hours beforehand. I feel it's reasonable, honorable, and maintains a positive, respectful, and friendly client-provider relationship...

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    If you order a plate at a restaurant and only eat half because you are full do you only pay half?
    If you buy a movie and only stay a few minutes do you get a discount?

there IS a happy ending to this thread
    I looked at my work phone and find that he has texted me.
    I open it.
    and see these words...

“I just wanted to let you know that to check your cashapp. I hope this message finds you in good spirits and better health!”

*checks cashapp*

Its all there.

NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Retired Companion

Red face

there IS a happy ending to this thread
    I looked at my work phone and find that he has texted me.
    I open it.
    and see these words...

“I just wanted to let you know that to check your cashapp. I hope this message finds you in good spirits and better health!”

*checks cashapp*

Its all there.

Proof positive that if you handle things in the CORRECT manner, great things can and WILL happen...
    Excellent conclusion Stok, and kudos to you Mystery Man.

Attachment 899550
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 07-26-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast