Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reviews Being Lambasted on Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    I don't think anything needs to be said outside of: she looked like/better/worse than photos, I had or didn't have a good time and how easy/difficult booking was.

Anything else can go in a private message.
    What about the eight fake orgasms she had while we were DATYing and talking?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1799 View Post
    I fully understand why providers would come to despise reviews but for me personally, it was a way of knowing what a provider was or wasn't comfortable doing. [...] reviews were a way to determine whether or not a provider was comfortable with those activities before even inquiring into her time. [...]I've always felt it comes off kind of tacky (and poor etiquette) to come right out and ask, even in a PM. Maybe I'm wrong about that but reviews were a way to determine what she is comfortable with and if we could potentially have a good time together.
    I'm right there with you. There have even been some ladies who have gotten militant about the question, and put guys on blacklists *because* they asked if something was available, calling them various names. Can't win for friggin' losin'.. And you can't say "Just PM the reviewer and ask him," because there are a multitude of reasons why the guy won't answer the question even if asked. So if ladies aren't comfortable being asked, and guys won't share even in private, the path to the answer is limited or non-existent. Somethin's gotta give, or guys just might elect not to schedule at all with the lady rather than risk reprisals or being disappointed. And that obviously works to the ladies' disadvantage.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bush Pilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    ...guys can't write for chit these days. OMGawd, in the days of old they were creative, insightful, and some just funny as all git out. Play on words were the best! I used to laugh at how activities were described...
    Then I'm guessing you never read the ROS of my reviews like, "Bra Burning with BrandyLee" (written under my previous handle).

She was on her knees before me when she abruptly stopped and asked, "What's that smell? OHMYGOD!!!"

Her lacy white bra, which I'd undone and carelessly set aside atop one of her scented candles, was on fire. Momentary panic, beating out flames, profuse apologies...and then picking up where we left off. Yes, I came.

I reimbursed her for the damages. She saved the scorched bra and mounted it on the cork bulletin board in a corner of her boudoir. It turned into a shrine and became quite the "icebreaker" for her subsequent clients.

Then again, maybe that review was from your wistfully recalled "days of old": 2011-2012, my guess.

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    TFF! Nope didn't get to read it.
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    That is one of the best stories I have heard yet!!
    That belongs in the HALL OF FAME...
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2