Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reviews Being Lambasted on Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar

Reviews Being Lambasted on Twitter

In addition to joining this board, I've been trying out Twitter as another way to communicate with those in the Hobby. @Lespaulmankc69

One thing I've noticed is a lot of Providers across the country squarely denouncing reviews. I explained that yes, I've avoided a few ladies based on reviews. But far and away reviews have steered me to those ladies who closely match what I'm seeking.

What are your thoughts on reviews?
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD St. Searcher's Avatar
    Review them if you want. As long as it is an honest review. With an honest recommendation.

What used to get me, about the other place. Was the fact that. A girl could do everything right. Get you to two pops on an hour. And some ********. Would give her a NO.

Now just exactly how can that be a no? He stayed the entire time. Sometimes longer. And she gets a no? Really?

Or do we have to come up with a points system? Anything below a 5 is a no?

Verified Companion Companion Stella Sweets's Avatar
    Twitter i have no idea about. Unfortunately i heard of “Switter” from a random “client” trying to book with me. Said he saw my ad on Switter. I laughed and ask whaaaat? So, i got on there, googled my phone number and low & behold someone had posted as me... a FAKE ad. It was disgusting and i made an account so i could report it. So, that’s the issue i see with both. Anyone can be anyone...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've heard on reddit from some providers that they just view reviews as free erotica about them and get annoyed by them. I can see that but as a client I find them very useful for finding good providers. I think that a "play by play" recount of the experience is unnecessary though and am planning on adjusting my future reviews accordingly.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Back on Topic..I think some people give no reviews just because they are an ass... I personally feel like an established lady doesn't really need reviews especially if they have had all good reviews their entire career. I personally don't care for them, but girls trying to establish themselves they kind of need them so gents will know a little bit more about them..I was talking with a few of the Originals the other day and they said if a girl has 100+ reviews and 300+ okays on P411 it's a turn off..With the new law I can completely understand why people wouldn't want reviews..If they suck it's not like you can't go to the men's room and let others know...
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    My reviews were epic pieces of literary wonder ...

Quote Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
    My reviews were epic pieces of literary wonder ...
    Yet they NEVER included taint photos. SMDH
    NoStress
    Safe at Play and
    Afflicted With Horny

On the topic...

To St's point, yes it is bewildering to see a review that outlines successful activities, yet ends with a no. Conversely I found it even more troubling to reads a review of BSC events and still see a yes.

The true benefit to a review for me is simply answering two basic questions. Is it a safe opportunity for fun, and does the described person and activities meet with my desired fantasy. After all, it is all fantasy, right? Beyond that excessive reviews can be a real pain to navigate. I can see where countless reviews (even if positive) may not necessarily be in a provider's favor.

However as a hobbyist, I do appreciate seeing something somewhat current for someone I am contemplating seeing. Even for well established providers this is helpful. I do n't care to see 100's though.
    NoStress
    Safe at Play and
    Afflicted With Horny

Evidently in some parts of the country, the threat of a "NO" review is being used to try to coerce a lady into activities outside of her menu. So I could see why many providers would be so against reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Reviewer Quality

It really comes down to who the reviewer is for me...If I'm expecting a certain type of body based on someone's review and there ends up being 30lbs difference then the reviewer has little credibility down the road. I think after a little while you learn who writes accurately and who is just happy they got laid. Some of the gents write some reviews that almost make you wonder if they even saw the same girl you did...And I don't think a "no" has to be a bad thing depending on the reason. Different strokes...

My best experiences are when my expectations are realistic and then get exceeded.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    I find reviews super helpful as a newbie. Sure there is a lot of digging through some reviews that make you wonder if the reviewer actually experienced what they are saying, or read it in Hustler or dreamed it up, as some are pretty crazy sounding. It helps steer me to who I can try to contact that may be open to seeing me since I have just one reference under my belt.
    If it’s an honest review about their appearance and as well as location this really determines if I make the move to contact a provider. So in that sense they really help me, as a newbie to the provider/companion scene (not a newbie to the amp/spa scene)

I also agree, those gents that have a good pop, for the agreed upon donation and no real problems or drama still giving a “NO” makes me scratch my head and wish I could of had that opportunity they did. Chances are I’m not walking away upset unless it’s a total flop for both parties. Either way I’m still just paying for their time, everything else that happens is a bonus 😋

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    Haven't been a fan of reviews since ASPD went down. Reason being guys can't write for chit these days. OMGawd, in the days of old they were creative, insightful, and some just funny as all git out. Play on words were the best! I used to laugh at how activities were described hahaha.It's like for some, they are just critical of small things or they go overboard on BS to make it sound grandiose. Reviews are subjective, no two sessions will be the same, even with the same person. Some people click, while others don't. Sometimes it just didn't work out because each had a bad day or something just wasn't right. Sometimes it just off the chain on the first session. I think sometimes guys expect too much while some ladies don't step up to the plate. Some guys don't respect ladies privacy or ask if there is anything that is off limits in review content. Almost every single guy that has reviewed me asked first. If some guys would just stop and think before hitting submit IMO,, reviews wouldn't be fussed about by the ladies as much. I've read BCD comments and most is just blah blah blah boring to me. I'm not one to get butthurt because I wasn't the perfect pretty pretty princess cumslut. I have lots of flaws and I own it! There have been plenty of sites where providers could/were allowed to see reviews and we did. But Twitter, really?
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Companion Companion
    I don't think anything needs to be said outside of: she looked like/better/worse than photos, I had or didn't have a good time and how easy/difficult booking was.

Anything else can go in a private message.

Probably a good idea Gypsy.

Blaze - I was kinda proud of some of the chit I wrote... LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD daman1799's Avatar
    I fully understand why providers would come to despise reviews but for me personally, it was a way of knowing what a provider was or wasn't comfortable doing. The ladies who have seen me and know me all know I like certain activities (as is true for everyone I'm sure) and reviews were a way to determine whether or not a provider was comfortable with those activities before even inquiring into her time. Most providers don't advertise their "menu" outright (for good reason) and I've always felt it comes off kind of tacky (and poor etiquette) to come right out and ask, even in a PM. Maybe I'm wrong about that but reviews were a way to determine what she is comfortable with and if we could potentially have a good time together.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast