Total Paid: $$.5+
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Just past shoulders
Race: White
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? UTR, now has an ad on Backpage
Provider`s Body: Very good looking MILF next door that you cant wait to play with. Great body, very tight but soft. Some ink on her back but not distracting. You can tell that she has had kids but she is damn fine. She is aournd 5'3" and thin (I don't do weight on a lady because I will screw it up). She meets my definition of a spinner but to each his own in determining that category. She is the blonde in the backpage pics
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Great to meet you, lets get to know each other better
Comments: I have been talking to this lady for the last couple of weeks and decided it was time to take the pulge and see what the UTR lady had to offer. She is very new to the hobby and careful with her information.

We finally set up a meet on one hell of a rainy day. My work time in Baton Rouge was winding up so it was now or reschedule for a later time.

When I got in the area of her incall I called and she gave me direcitons to her pirvate incall location.

I met her without seeing a pic so I wasn't sure what I was going to find. When she opened the door it was damn what a fine MILF. You know the type, the hot young MILF next door that you look at and fantasize about getting out of her clothes.

Once in the door she greeted me with a nice kiss. We had some get to know you conversation and somehow we both wound up with all or clothes off.

We started kissing DFK and Berlin sure can kiss. She kissed so well that I kind of got lost in the kissing and forgot all the other good things that were right there. However, as she rubbed up against me I got my memory back and started working her other parts over. They are great parts that were a lot of fun to play with. I got to enjoy some great DATY on that very fine shaved pussy. Then she started an excellent BBBJ that was very well enjoyed by the little head and the big head. She kissed up my body for some more DFK and bodyslide and then it was time for some CFS CG ride. The lady knows how to ride and also knows how to read a guy because just before I shot she stopped and moved me to a new position where we played some more before finshing up MISH.

More kissing and great conversation later and our time was up (plus some).

Berlin truely is the MILF next door, she is one hell of a lady. We had that great connection and chemistry during our time together. She has been UTR but is looking to get out a bit more and did an ad on Backpage after our visit. I told her about ASPD and over time will work on getting her to join our community.

She is a fantastic GFE. She is the kind of chick that you are looking to meet out on the town and date for a while. I very highly reccommend her but in all honesty I would much rather keep her UTR as a personal playtoy.
Would you recommend this Provider to others? yes