Thread: Honymakemecum: Honey deposit

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Honymakemecum: Honey deposit

Companion's Handle: Honymakemecum
    Date of Visit: 03.01.2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Txt, PM
    Phone Number: 3469719299
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Honeymakemecum
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Q.v.
    Donation: $50 deposit lost
    Approximate age of Companion: na
    Hair Color and Length: na
    Smoking Status: NA
    Ethnic/Racial background: na
    Companion Description: NA
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fell far below
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Made contact with Honey around 4:30pm, after a little back and forth of texting, she informed me that she required a $50 deposit for unverified clients. I made the deposit to her cash app as requested, and we agreed on a 10pm meeting. I texted her at 9pm to confirm and got no reply. I sent numerous other messages up until around 11pm asking if she was still available or needed to reschedule and got much of the same.

I thought based on her past reviews she was a pretty trusted provider. And that might indeed be the case, but my word of advice is to not send her a deposit, or you could end up regretting it as much as I do right now. Lessons learned the hard way....lol

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

your fault for prepaying a ******...LOL

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Relocated to Coed per H2 policy. Since no activities took place and no notice of cancellation received, this is actually a NCNS report. -- FIH/staff

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    This is the second similar report I have read about this provider.............. You gents may want to do your research and due diligence before ever going in to see a lady and vice versa for the ladies.

Happy hobbying....

Sorry to hear that, dude.

I am very sorry to hear this happened to you. Not all ladies conduct themselves in this nature, and I realize that I may not be your cup of tea, but just to show you that not all ladies are like this I would happily offer you a session and give you a credit for what you have lost. I am currently out of town but would be happy to discuss when I get back. My offer won't last forever so if you are interested, get with me soon. Better luck next time.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    I would happily offer you a session and give you a credit for what you have lost. I am currently out of town but would be happy to discuss when I get back. My offer won't last forever so .
    And if he doesn't take you up on your offer Katie....... I will happily take his place...............

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Relocated to Coed per H2 policy. Since no activities took place and no notice of cancellation received, this is actually a NCNS report. -- FIH/staff
    Love the intelligence of Mods/Staff > knowing the difference between a REAL review & >a complaint. The Mods Here on Oh2 DO THEIR JOB and I'm impressed !!!

Happy Mardi gras

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Katie is class for that.

Sorry that happened to you, though, man. Deposits aren't always a bad thing with a trusted provider, IMO.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

1. Get verified. Join the other site and establish a presence on both sites. P411, too, if you can get in.
    2. See some Newby friendly Companions to get some references.
    3. Review the Companions you see, but only if it was a good time for you. "No" reviews just beg for Name Calling in COED or White Knights to the rescue. If your session sucks, just move on.
    4. Research, Research, Research! Only try to see Companions that have only good reviews and have several of those.
    5. Never be Serial Number 001. Let others take the first plunge.
    6. Never prepay for anything in the Hobby.

Not going White Knight, but I followed my own rules and had a great time with her. IJS
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Account Unregistered
    Sorry that happened but NEVER prepay

Verified Companion Companion Honeymakemecum's Avatar
    Thanks For the attention and make sure you tell the how much you enjoyed our visit.
    Jtfo some of yall need to get a life because I'm dying laughing.HE KNOWS THE STORY ☺

IN 135QV 200HH 350FH 550-90MIN
    OUT 350HH 400FH 675-90MIN

(346) 338-0385 Text Only-
    ECCIE:Westchasehoney
    ⬇️⬇️⤵️Well Reviewed⤵️ ⬇️⬇️
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ey-made-me-cum
    ACCEPTING PAYPAL & CASHAPP
    NO REFERENCES 50$ DEPOSIT
    http://https://www.thehobbyverse.net...westchasehoney

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    A deposit for some pussy?

Shiiiiiiittttttttttttt.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    2. See some Newby friendly Companions to get some references.
    3. Review the Companions you see, but only if it was a good time for you. "No" reviews just beg for Name Calling in COED or White Knights to the rescue. If your session sucks, just move on.
    6. Never prepay for anything in the Hobby.

Not going White Knight, but I followed my own rules and had a great time with her. IJS
    I could not DISAGREE with you more Oralist!! The NO reviews are FAR MORE VALUABLE than a YES review. You are correct about the WKs and drama seekers coming out and attacking the review but to hell with them. You CAN NOT let trolls control you, under any circumstance!! I have learned a hell of a lot more reading NO reviews than I have reading YES reviews.

Yeah, I have a been a victim of NO review comments and negative but TRUE comments made about Provider meetings and they have gotten very ugly but that is not going to prevent me from fulfilling the purpose of this site and that's information sharing.

SPA, if it's a NO...it's a NO!!! I support you brother!! If you get screwed over, let the members know about it. Yeah, there will be some heat but you will gain respect by informing the members of the truth (assuming your version of events are correct). I will also say this, NEVER PREPAPY!!!! That is Hobby Rule #2.

I would also like to hear from the Provider on this one and her version of events.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeymakemecum View Post
    HE KNOWS THE STORY ☺
    So why don't you let the rest of us in on the story??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast