Hello guys, so i been hobbing this last week because it's the only time I can during the year and I wanted to do a outcall with lovelybreeze1333 she has a lovely body, so i hit her up we exchange numbers and started text now I did my research before and there was no sign of her being a scammer or any alerts about her whatsoever. So i told her I wanted an outcall to waco texas now that's quite a drive plus it was yesterday the 12/31/2020 so it was raining and I didn't felt like driving to dallas so i told her to do an outcall if she be willing, she agree but with a deposit, now I don't usually do deposit unless they are been providing for awhile and with good reviews, or if I have seen her before. So i figure honest_abe as seen her i believe so she is a good to go. So agree for a deposit so she can drive down here. She says she takes her dog to a hotel dog. Then she drives down here and gets the money. Now we agree for 500* i don't mind she said it would be work it. I send her the deposit not all of it. But some still a good amount. She said she heads thisnway and will be here by 3-to 3:30pm. I'm waiting on getting a room then she tells me she had a wrecked, now I understand if she did it was raining she sends me this pictures and guys this is where she starts lying non stop. The picture are from a blue mustang but it's been raining all day and the day before. And on the pics the grass, dirt and road are dry like a summer day then i asked her to take a picture of her car with her in it. She doesn't do it. She keeps saying okay let me get out of the police car, never got the pic she only send me a picturer of like a traffic stop in a hwy with a towing truck but is on the wrong side of the hwy she is supposed to be south bound and the picture shows north bound. Then she said if I could pick her up i told her yes is like 30 minutes away but she never says to come get her. Then this is where I get frustrated and ask her for my deposit back. She goes quite for like 3 hrs then answers that she still there waiting for a police report i asked her to take a picture she never does. So no I text her this morning if she can come or meet today the 1st. And now her "aunt" from waco has her phone hahaha the lies of this lady. She said she pick her phone up from jail because breeze when to jail for a electric cigarettes something and that she can't own money because she is super wealthy then i tell her that she is lying that you are breeze and stop making up lies and send my deposit back. She said send me your cash app i did. Requested her the money thru there haven't received nothing and she doesn't answer I gave her like 10 chances since yesterday to give me the money back or to meet today but I'm tired now.
This is all real folks. I have msgs proof pictures etc etc.
I don't like been an asshole to providers but also i expect the same treatment. I barely hobby and when I do this happens.
Just watch out for her.
She is a big time lier she will probably say something else or stick with her wreck story but is all fake. She never send me the pic of her by her car. It would of been so simple

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...velybreeze1333