Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
That B.B. King song "The Thrill Is Gone" is stuck in my head now...
I was sure that was the Eagles, now I see they performed ' After the Thrill is Gone.' I too can hear it in my head. Those were the days sitting in Lafayette Park getting blowjobs for $10, smoking, drinking w friends was kind of a mini Woodstock, tents set up etc. Long time ago. DC was still a small town. I miss the olden days. At the time a real popular guy all of us liked lived in the neighborhood in a huge house. His name was Ronald. Great guy. I forget what he did for a living but he was full of kindness, honesty, integrity and loved all people. The following will kill a session for me. I tell her ' Let's end it now' when this shit happens.

1) She stares at the walls; often an indication of state of mind.
2) She reaches down and/or keeps her hand down there making sure the condom is on and never slips; can't fuck some girl or enjoy it fucking their hand each thrust. These ' condom grabbers' usually are in and out of the business in no time.
3) ' hurry up and cum' or ' cum for me baby' or ' Sp****en/Sperma' ( cum in German, actually ' spray') or worse starts pinching your nipples. ALL 3 of those will only delay ejaculation or in my case ruin the session which is why I end it. Grab another

I am in complete agreement w some guys who hint at if you fuck a girl too many times ( think it was Spencer) that it gets old and it is very true; it is why we don't have wives or girlfriends or in some cases cheat on wives and girlfriends. Gets old. A pause is a good thing, return to her later and usually it's better than before.

' (After) The Thrill Is Gone'; either song works...

Happy hunting.