I think R2R said it well above, we are all here for different reasons, have fun and do what makes you happy. What makes one man tick won't do it for the next guy and visa versa. One girl once told me ' all Johns are like snowflakes, no two are alike." She is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightpack212 View Post
Well, based on my 4 year behavior in the hobby so far, I only can recall that most of my sessions with providers have been either 15 or 30 min sessions.

It isn't a financial issue for me on why I haven't stepped into that 1hr realm. But my mindset currently here is, I enjoy the hobby because of the variety of different providers based on my interests, so I want to be able to experience a session with as many as I could whenever I have the urge. Instead of putting most of my money in one basket for 1hr or multi-hour sessions, I could instead spread it out across the different providers that I may be interested in to get as close as possible to completing my TDL.
Wise beyond your years at 25. Spoken like a seasoned Monger. I find your behavior for the 4 years to be very disciplined, well thought out, no stupidity and most importantly focused on the maximization of every dollar ( or any currency) to cover the costs for the maximum number of sessions. Every dollar spent in session not ' doing something' is a wasted dollar. In that sense it is about the money but in a smart way; as indicated by your behavior. $300 can be one hour when you may only need 15 minutes or $300 can be (3) 15 min sessions and knock 3 off your TDL. And this is exactly how one achieves maximum variety. Keep up the good work, if you end up in Europe hunting girls next year drop me a line. I know a few places you would love.

Wolfenstein 100% agree w you on atmosphere, yet another reason I go international. I pick the atmosphere I like and enjoy the most. I found my spot, wouldn't trade it for any spot in the world. Not too far from your AMS and CR. Not happy about the Euro, when Trump summoned me home March 11 ( flew 12) it was $1.08 now it is $1.20. Having a girl come to my house or having me go to a hotel or a rental just isn't ' atmosphere' like an Amsterdam RLD , Pattaya swarming with more ******s than flies, a German club w a guy getting a blowjob on a couch etc. I concur. Maybe we will cross paths in some coffee shop ( drinking coffee of course) in the Netherlands some day.

I am a 15-30 min guys all the time in the states, abroad will vary it but no more than one hour. I've tried the all night session or the buy the girl for the day thing and I can honestly say the best thing about both those sessions was the moment they finally left my room !!