Quote Originally Posted by squirt4me View Post
Well I typically don’t eat for the same reason I don’t BB nothing. So for dude to ask mention BB is just sick. Let’s be real here....we are not one another’s 1st last, main, primary, etc... this is a biz.... regarding give reference and mention it....probably won’t make a difference to most. He is just talking it feels so good..... now if the mofo holds u down, handles u, gets rough, serious , begs pleads... the threat level needs to be raised and Thrump his card.

Otherwise is the moment talk....., like oh daddy your the biggest, the best, feels so goood.....I came 3x, give me a baby..... yeah muthafucking rite. You like and want that money.....not my D.
Pretty accurate. It's like me saying "cum inside my pussy baby". With condom on. Nobody likes condoms, us providers don't either truth be told. But it's a have to in our line of work. But to visually express that my pussy is taking the cum, well guys like that.

I'm not going to hold something against a client he says in the heat of passion. If it ever made me feel uncomfortable or uneasy I definitely would. I'll continue to follow my gut.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squirt4me View Post
But Anna if u got mofos saying they wanna talk skin off it feels so good.....my black ass needs to ride north and get u to work me over. I hear that bootay is banging.
Too funny and thanks my friend.