Wow!
are the ladies not supposed to tell one another when someone hits us, cheats us, or NCNS us?
IMO you should know that we speak to one another! It is a way we stay safe!
I’m sure I’ll be attacked now, verbally! Thank you for that!

Darling you boys write reviews about us! Are we not aloud to tell one another about our experiences? If a gentleman hurts a Lady, are they not supposed to warn each other? Maybe if the Ladies weren’t afraid of the repercussions of doing so, it could help weed out some of the bad ones! Keeping us safer!
I sure wish I had all the time back that’s been wasted by people that contact me asking for pictures Or asking for details about what I do, but have no intentions of wanting a real encounter! Hours of weeding through time wasters! Several ladies have had to deal with one in OKC that requests for them to come to a place, then he’s not there! SO YES WE NEED A PLACE TO BE ABLE TO WARN EACH OTHER?
You’re allowed to have a area that you can write reviews about us, but we’re not allowed to see them, we’re not allowed to know what they say. The place I’m speaking of is public domain anybody can see it, not trying to hide anything?

once again thank you for calling that out! I’m sure there will be some shit started for me now!

What a way to wake up on your Birthday! Lol