I like the idea of how some of the boards on the west coast and The Other Board in Colorado can see and comment on the reviews. It seems to keep things more honest & less objectifying. It seems tasteful. I like it. I will never take this board for granted after waking up to check pm’s and no matter how hard you tried not to let it get to you, would just ooze negativity on icky. I was such an angry person getting engaged in coed with all that nonsense back then. I was always trying to get others to see and treat providers differently when they probably never even gave it another thought once they were finished trolling. I certainly learned a lot about personality disorders!! I have matured. Now I could give AF what anyone thinks unless they’re my clients! Ya can’t change people. You gotta meet them where they are in life or remove yourself from them if they’re not good for you. I do really miss some of the engaging thought provoking discussions. I’m highly attracted to intelligence and can’t seem to find that on any social media platforms. Lol.