Thread: Prostate Massages ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
    I’ve experimented with a toy before it made hard as a rock but It just felt too intense and couldn't get over the urge to go pee. Have yet to experiment with anyone it’s more of a trust issue lol
    This is interesting to me because supposedly when a girl is about to squirt they feel like they have to tinkle so maybe guys can squirt to ! Interesting is an understatement have you ever felt that urge before or have any other guys felt that before? I got super duper close recently but can’t relax & it messes everything up I’m trying but it’s so hard I think to much.. thoughts I have are..

Am I taking to long ?
    Is his tongue tired?
    Is his jaw hurting?
    Is his mouth tired?
    Is his finger mad at me?

Meh but this is for those who know & they know because I’ve commented on there skills! I’ve been so close & just couldn’t relax enough I guess I’ve read you have to push ! What happens if I push & toot lmao fml js

I’m sorry but there is a lot of Tards who think they’re some glorified pussy eating Tard but they’re not doing anything ! It’s just sad & you can’t tell them shit because they’re ego is huge especially on the board!

Don’t get me started

Back to your experience just let the urge go but warn her at least or maybe you need a semi smaller toy ? You should experiment with it & let me know because now I’m curious!

I’ve never heard of a man squirting maybe you’re on to something! Maybe it’s not pee and some enormous orgasm waiting to be discovered ijs ! Find you a girl you’re comfortable around and let it happen !

& let me know I won’t tell anyone pinky promise
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 05-16-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024