Thread: Who has replied to reference requests?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSicilian View Post
    Not trying to derail or side swipe this thread-but a question arises-how do the ladies feel about one of their regulars asking for a referral to see somebody else in town? Seeing someone out of state is one thing-but I wonder if the no contact back is because they are a bit pissed? "Why isn't he seeing me?-Well fuck him!" type of thing...perhaps?
    My personal opinion is— they are entitled to see whoever they want, I don’t own him. Even regulars, I can share lol. If they want to see someone else, great, when they want to see me... great. Have I ever had some pouty or hurt feelings when a longtime regular starts seeing others here and there? Sure, hehe, but that’s simply out of appreciating our connection, typical romanticized conditioning, and a part of being an emotionally in tune person. Not to get too esoteric but I support sexual exploration in general even if it’s not always directly benefiting me, because I believe that showing support and gratitude comes back to benefit us. While I love to have unique “regular” situations where they only see me or we have frequent visits for long stretches of time, overall I believe “your people” will always find you, and stay around as long as they’re meant to. As long as it’s within reasonable timeframe as far as asking for a vouche, I’m totally willing to give it. Now, if it’s someone who saw me once a couple of years ago and is trying to use me as a ref for different girls, that’s different, for safety and business purposes. Maintain at least some regularity out of courtesy if you desire frequent vouches, doesn’t have to be every month. I believe there is more than enough abundance for all of us and we don’t need to try to “hoard” clients, let’s keep supporting each other’s business and safety.
    Last edited by MeetJadeRose; 02-01-2020 at 03:56 AM.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939