Thread: Upscale/Luxury Providers.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1) The provider needs to look better than her pics, provide MIND-BLOWING service/iop and I should leave with nothing but a smile on my face.
    2) I don't really trust the term "luxury/upscale" unless I see some proof through a website that leaves me with said impression. For instance, a Bentley GT coupe looks tremendously superior in craftsmanship/quality compared to a Ford Mustang GT coupe.
    3) Any provider can charge 300+ but if she can't justify it through the experience lack of hobbyists will cause her to lower her rates.

I don't think there needs to be a difference in terms of what a provider calls herself. Not all providers offer sessions past 2 hrs, lunch/dinner dates, overnights, weekend getaways or international travel. Offering said items doesn't make the provider upscale/luxury unless she can give the impression to the hobbyist the price increase is worth it.

A hobbyist can meet a provider at a 3 star hotel for an hour session, bring flowers, have a great time and leave a 20% tip. He spent extra coin on her and the provider didn't ask, but to the hobbyist he felt she was worth every penny. Forcing a certain perspective due to a price increase will always backfire unless the provider's experience is actually worth that amount EVERY TIME.
    Last edited by LiveFree; 01-19-2020 at 12:48 AM.