Quote Originally Posted by Seductive Selina View Post
I have a list of 50 girls that never respond to reference checks for me. And half of them are "reference friendly."

A couple refuse to respond because they don't like me. I am reference friendly but my thing is if you don't help me why should I help you?
I run into this issue constantly.

To answer your question, we provide references to keep the whole community safe. We provide them so that the ladies are safe AND so that the gentleman can easily see multiple providers. So not responding to a reference request is not only taking money from a provider, it's limiting the experience for the hobbyist. That upsets the hobbyist and makes him less likely to continue to give screening info and stick to ladies who do not screen, which is dangerous for all parties involved. So, not providing a vouche not only makes you look like you're not a team player, it creates another uncooperative hobbyist... and we don't need anymore of those.

Also, just to throw it out there, gentleman, STOP USING PROVIDERS AS REFERENCES IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS or if you have not seen them under your current number and handle. The times have changed, we are more cautious, you should be too.