Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ***New Sting operation!!!***

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar
    I will never understand why prudish wives who deny their husbands regular sex ... then do everything possible to deny their husbands a chance to see another woman. They are very selfish

Verified Companion Companion LatinaMoxie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlluringStacy View Post
    I worked massage parlors for over a year and let me tell you those Asian are human trafficked by debt intimidation they owe money back in their country and get brought to American with false hopes. It?s pretty sad. I left that scene because too much drama cops and weird stuff was happening and I developed sleeping problems insomnia because they work the shit out of you. 24hrs for days!
    Wow! That's crazy! That's horrible. I'm sure a lot of those spas are like that
    💋NEWBIE FRIENDLY💋REFERENCE FRIENDLY💋REVIEW FRIENDLY
    Attitude,looks and experience matter! **Its LIBRA SEASON**
    Memorial City -- 281-231-8372
    latinamoxie83@protonmail.com
    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2998192 Sensuality with a twist of NYMPHO is good for the soul💋Releasing Frustrations One Dick at a time😉 I LOVE TO PLEASE, it is always my pleasure papi💯
    MSOG*BBBJ,GFE,DT,PSE,DATY,MSOG,DATO,OUTFIT REQUESTS,DFK,COA,COT,CW,
    💋your Favorite Nympho🇳🇮Salvadoran with a heart-shaped booty🇳🇮

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    OK foot spa on SW 610 loop (S Post Oak/Belfort) also got hammered. Signs on the front door indicate it openly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Me and my girl have wanted to find a couples massage with extras to go to, but I haven't exactly thought going to one of these is a great idea.
    Haven't been to one in ages.

Verified Companion
    Brook Wilde does massages in Houston, she is here somewhere on Oh2. Great reviews

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?9030-Brooke-Wilde
    Last edited by Universal; Yesterday at 05:31 PM. Reason: Added profile for Brooke

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    This thread is drifting off-topic...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion

Massage Safe word

^so, directing people to a safe massage person that won't arrest them is off topic, I'm guilty for resolving a problem.... chuckles
    Guilty of positive planning

Verified Companion
    Hi beloved
    I agree. I'm sure a lot of gentlemen here appreciate the recommendation 💞
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    ^so, directing people to a safe massage person that won't arrest them is off topic, I'm guilty for resolving a problem.... chuckles

Verified Companion
    I've noticed this as well. They are targeting the North. There used to be a lot of spas down south in clear lake, near nasa and southbelt Ellington area but they all got shut down. There used to be like 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln F Stern View Post
    They are trying but here is the sad part... it seems they are only targeting the north side. Go into Westchase / Alief / China town area and there are at least triple the spa count in those areas than in north houston.
    There are some shopping strip centers that 2 or more spas in them so a dude could park, go to one, get services, go get some food in the strip center, then walk to another, get serviced, then go to the third after a quick nap in their car.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    That could have been handled via DM. I've met Brooke and cannot recommend. Regardless, this post is about alerting about a sting, and NOT safe alternatives. You know I love you Uni, but let's stay on track...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieJane View Post
    This is SO TRUE. It happened to me. I won't list the location but it was well run and off 45 Hobby. Never again. Just like I will NEVER EVER work for another agency. Rookie mistakes for sure on my part! Yeah, when ur only allowed to leave for 30-60min every two days smdh and sleep on the floor..... the living conditions are awful.
    I am learning something here, didn't know they hired
    American girls...... thought they were all Asians.
    Never been to one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola98 View Post
    I've noticed this as well. They are targeting the North. There used to be a lot of spas down south in clear lake, near nasa and southbelt Ellington area but they all got shut down. There used to be like 20
    There are still a lot in the clear lake area

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2