Thread: Double the ass, double the fun **PICS**

Double the ass, double the fun **PICS**

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Candy Girls, Chicas Latinas, Cinthia, Dulce
    Date of Visit: 9/27
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 832-669-0192
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...light=Penelope
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...hlight=Cinthia
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Double BBBJ, BLS, rimming, DT, FF, CFS, bridge, cg, rcg, k9 supporting each other, Daty, DFK, all the good stuff.

The girls made out with each other but didn't go down on one another. (They told me ahead of time)
    Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: Special - very affordable
    Approximate age of Companion: Cinthia mid 20's, Dulce early 40's?
    Hair Color and Length: See pics
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: See pics for physical description. Also, the pics in their ads are 100% accurate. Other than that, Cinthia has a very pretty face and young. Dulce is also pretty and matured. Both ladies are very friendly and talkative. Little bit of English
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes - Violeta has always taken good care of me
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Violeta, TCB is always on point with quick responses. She even arranged this appointment with only 20 minutes heads up. I requested Cinthia and said she can bring a friend of her choosing, she chose Dulce to work with that day.

Cinthia is very affectionate with great skills, full package, way under her pay grade IMO. Dulce is big energy with great skills as well, comparable to Penelope and Celeste but not quite as freaky. Both are great with their mouths.

More in ROS with pics.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was just thinking about a double with Cinthia but seems like go GoG action. So I?ll have to see her solo

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveabigasd View Post
    I was just thinking about a double with Cinthia but seems like go GoG action. So I?ll have to see her solo
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.