Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No kissing!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

No kissing!

Over the years I've heard reasons why some providers don't kiss. But what are some of the real reasons. Would like to hear thoughts from both sides...thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

Too many mongers have bad oral hygiene.

Too many mongers think tonsil hockey is an Olympic event and jam their tongue down your throat hard and fast like they're slap-shotting an open 5-hole.

Some providers think of deep french kissing as too intimate and save that for their significant other(s).
    50yo WM. Retired Military.
    Sweet Playful Sapiosexual
    Southern Gentleman.
    Seeks passionate GFE encounters
    and intimate connections.
    DATY and kissing are a must.

FHRITP Bloopers
    https://youtu.be/6fhszlqOfq4

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWadd View Post

Too many mongers have bad oral hygiene.

Too many mongers think tonsil hockey is an Olympic event and jam their tongue down your throat hard and fast like they're slap-shotting an open 5-hole.

Some providers think of deep french kissing as too intimate and save that for their significant other(s).
    One provider said "it's too personal" ...haha! So is fucking you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Imagine your wife telling you “I have a confession to make.. I’ve been getting railed by my boss.. for years now. We do it raw and always creampie.. deep throating, cum guzzling, all of that.. and yes we have done it in our bed.. while you slept next to us. But no kissing because that’s special.”

Seems legit
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Actually, you may be surprised to find out how many women do not consider fucking personal. After all, they can do it doggie style and not have to face you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Nicole Cox of Dallas's Avatar
    I love kissing and enjoy the company of a good kisser. I dont I could be a GFE provider without kissing. I dont like aggressive kissing. Im not a smoker so if I meet with somebody thats a smoker, I usually direct him to my bathroom where they can use the mouthwash and freshen up.
    Last edited by Nicole Cox of Dallas; 05-14-2024 at 05:00 PM.
    "Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing"

linktr.ee/NicoleofDallas

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    One provider said "it's too personal" ...haha! So is fucking you!
    Yeah lol ! Don’t advertise gfe if your rule book is no dfk , bbbj or daty
    I don’t blame them if you show up with bad hygiene , I can’t remember in 30+ years of my hobby
    Ever not showing up teeth brushed, showered, fresh shaved, ect , but I don’t do the street thing
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polo1970 View Post
    Over the years I've heard reasons why some providers don't kiss. But what are some of the real reasons. Would like to hear thoughts from both sides...thanks!
    Sigh.. Deep Breath..lol

Twinkes...Ho HO'S...

I swear someone went to HEB and stole all the DING DONGS from the snack pack aisle...🥛🍪🧐

They don't NEED a REASON... (crazy concept) 🤓

Just like you guys don't...🤗

Slave... I miss you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sigh.. Deep Breath..lol

Twinkes...Ho HO'S...

I swear someone went to HEB and stole all the DING DONGS from the snack pack aisle...拏類

They don't NEED a REASON... (crazy concept) 邏

Just like you guys don't...珞
    Just one of the many life lessons I learned from Mary Poppins.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sigh.. Deep Breath..lol

Twinkes...Ho HO'S...

I swear someone went to HEB and stole all the DING DONGS from the snack pack aisle...������

They don't NEED a REASON... (crazy concept) ��

Just like you guys don't...��
    You're right they don't need a reason. I respect that. Just curious about those who want to share!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Cox of Dallas View Post
    I love kissing and enjoy the company of a good kisser. I dont I could be a GFE provider without kissing. I dont like aggressive kissing. Im not a smoker so if I meet with somebody thats a smoker, I usually direct him to my bathroom where they can use the mouthwash and freshen up.
    Miss you Nicole! Been too long since I’ve gotten up your way to enjoy some of those kisses and that delicious daty you love so much.. lol. I’ll have to remedy that soon!!

It’s all ladies choice gents! Enjoy what get!

Verified Companion Companion Nicole Cox of Dallas's Avatar
    Hey there you! It REALLY has been way too long. And yes indeed I do love it! Holler at me when you know when you?ll be in town next. Id love to catch up with you for some Funtime.🩷
    Quote Originally Posted by Txdeerhuntin1 View Post
    Miss you Nicole! Been too long since I?ve gotten up your way to enjoy some of those kisses and that delicious daty you love so much.. lol. I?ll have to remedy that soon!!

It?s all ladies choice gents! Enjoy what get!
    "Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing"

linktr.ee/NicoleofDallas

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Just one of the many life lessons I learned from Mary Poppins.
    Look at you..

First you wooed me with the wood cock and now a bit of British fantasy this morning.
    You are such a naughty, naughty man.. I simply adore you...😘🤗❤️

You're right they don't need a reason. I respect that. Just curious about those who want to share!
    I understand but let the girls have a bit of mystery... The men won't accept the reasons given, they will belittle the ones they are given when they do and that will make the ladies that are not full GFE feel bad about themselves or angry..

Everyone has activities that they would rather save for their special partners or that they are just not crazy about... There are A LOT of wonderful men that have boundaries like CBJ, no kissing etc because they want to save that for their girlfriends etc and I just hug my King of the moment and tell him that is what we are going to do..🤗

99.9% of the men feel ashamed to tell me that they have these requests and they are used to being mocked... I tell them our job is to play in a manner that is judgement free and fun... This allows them to relax and have fun...

I will tell you that COVID changed ALOT of things for men and I still ask my lovely boy toys if they are OK with kissing because many watched family members die of COVID etc..

So, while I love to kiss... If my partner doesn't like that... I have been doing this long enough to know how to PARTY in a way to work around his NO'S...🤗

Instead of asking the ladies why they don't like to kiss.. Have you ever thought of asking them if you can kiss their neck or ears? Most of my lovely lads love body worship of that nature..

Just a thought...sometimes, it is just about compromise...

- - - Updated - - -

Slave... I miss you!
    I miss you too Sweetheart �� ❤️

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast