So many legends on that list; I'm sure it will brighten the day up for some of the veteran's here. I saw 6 on that list. While on the subject of Amber; I see some other staff names we should not forget and also remember. Wherever they may be I wish them all well.

Gharris, South Shore, Mambo, Dolphin really a bunch of great honest reviewers fed us no bullshit sales pitches or agendas; I see SoonerFan, JAX too. I think if I remember correctly Dolphin might have been in HOU but would tag all the reviews w a good photo of the gal.

Good work..

I spent the day driving my neighbor to her daughters for the duration of this, checked on my deaf neighbors and as is tradition to those from the Great White North shoveled an old neighbors sidewalk. Only thing missing is views of Lake Michigan while riding LSD; ice skating on the Charles River or snowball fights on the National Mall.

Thanks for the memories; imagine how booked and in high demand that list would be if around today! Great ' lineup' on your screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
If it’s the Sherri I am thinking of, she was my first experience.
There was also a Sherri of Austin ( I think); is this Sherri a different one?