Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
My opinion on the matter is that asking for BB IS indicative of possible dangerous behavior. It's an early "Red Flag". Not only do I recall who asks, I refuse to entertain him again.
So he wouldn't be using me as a reference anyway.

We all have our own boundaries and different things make us feel uncomfortable or unsafe. Knowing that this particular bit of info is important to those that are asking for references would, in my way of thinking, be a reason to take note when a client asks for BB. Even when it's just in passing or in the heat of the moment. Just as a courtesy to my fellow companions. :shrug:
I personally agree with Krystal here. I totally understand what Anna is saying in that with her partners (just can't use the word "client", sorry) it doesn't bother or threaten her.

That being said, I fully agree with Krystal that it's at least noteworthy & indicative of someone who *could* be a danger; at least a red flag.

It's only fair to let another girl know he either has (or *had* it on his mind).

That's important for one b/c men are ridiculously stronger than women. Even the strongest woman, a powerlifter type, is nowhere remotely close to the raw brute strength of even a small man. If that man chooses, or "loses control/composure" he could easily hold her down, *ape her, then threaten her by plastering bad info on the board if she talks. That's especially a problem for young or unestablished girls.

I agree with Krystal, men should not ask and I also agree it should be passed on that this might be expected, asked for, wanted, and whatever took place with the man regarding asking about it. The only exceptions are special circumstances where you both commonly do it together, you know each other well, it's totally innocuous & you are very sure they wouldn't do it with anyone else. No need to "harm" the man's reputation in such cases.

Edit: Btw Wile E Coyotes posts are also bang on the money regarding new girls, young girls, inexperienced, etc.... Absolutely, 100%. That's the main issue with relation to this topic.