As I transition from Cherri Plum to Chanel, I’ve realized a lot of the things I’ve done for money and things I have accepted from guys are not the type of behavior that reflects who I truly am. Chanel is the real me that I’m allowing to be introduced to everyone.
With that being said, Chanel is an UPSCALE persona. I cater to men at another level than other providers. 4/5 star hotels, meals, drinks, dinner and things that a true girlfriend would do. It’s a one in a lifetime experience that I’m providing. (I feel like I have to over explain due to everyone’s ability to comprehend)
My questions are these:
1.) In HOUSTON, when you notice a lady with prices at 300+, what do you expect from your date with her? 2.) In your honest opinion, when you see the word luxury or upscale, what comes to mind? 3.) In your opinion, what types of women are allowed to charge 300+? Certain physical description? TCB? Locations?
Feel free to elaborate. List any good or bad experiences you’ve had with upscale companions. What makes you book? What makes you say no?
Let me know!