Thread: Wicked week - Final Chapter: My Apologies

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wicked week - Final Chapter: My Apologies

I confided with a few ladies that know me, and some that do not know me but are respected in the community and I believe/agree that I am out of order. Thank you.

My Apologies:
    I apologize for sharing my unfortunate experiences, as it paints the more respectable ladies in a bad light due to these unfortunate events.
    I apologize to those ladies that these posts were about. Although unidentified, if they read these posts, it hurt their feelings.
    I apologize for pointing out the elephant in the room, for it has always been there and ignored by many… I just must ignore it and chug along.
    I apologize to the ladies and gents that were offended by my post.

My coarse of action:
    I will no longer post on this forum, except for occasional inoffensive comments.
    I will no longer post in ISO… (those that have met me for drinks, dinner, just want to talk. Yes, I will still pay for your time…if you still wish) My favorite experiences were those dinner dates.
    I will no longer post reviews… they are usually PG-rated anyways, no one will miss it.
    I will not respond to any comments on this post.

My final comments:
    If I request an appointment, and you agree to this blacklist-thing. Just simply say “No” or cancel the last minute (I was just simply hurt, because the lady said that I failed to confirm; in my mind, I always took it as confirmed); So, it appears that I am wrong somehow. (Maybe an inappropriate joke, but I did not realize that we were married)

I bear no person, Lady or Gent, any ill-will.

I do make a final offer to the ladies… (That is if I am still welcomed to the Social), I challenge you to attend the next social. Ask CK for an invite. Whether you choose to speak with me or not, I will always be polite and respectful. If you throw a drink in my face, or cuss me out, I will just walk away and quietly remove myself from the event so that you may enjoy the rest of the party. Some respectful Gents will be there, and it may be worth your time. So, Win! Win!

Take Care, Be Safe, keep a sense of humor and love thy neighbor.
    Sincerely,
    Madd
    Sexy isn’t a shape—it’s an attitude.

Just call me, "Madd"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like a fellow ready to die and apologies for being lived his life his way! I understand your point fellow but like the song " I did it my way", no apologies needed for living! Enjoy life my friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maddgame the reason men hobby is so that don’t have to feel the way you are right now. If there is a black list don’t worry about it, you will be still be doing this long after they have retired, and you can also change your handle like they do. Hobby On.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Apologizing does look and feel good. People do change.

I guess, you have learned to see the other side of life?! Different point of view?!

Good luck to you.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jesus dude what the fuck are you aplogizing for. I read your post several times and couldn't find anything offensive in it. Are you trying to show how sensitive you are and maybe get a few kudos along the way? I am so sick of hearing people apologize over some bullshit that probably didn't offend anyone. I am really sick of people feigning offense when you know damn well they are just acting. Grow some balls and move on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Right on, Bubba!

Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    Jesus dude what the fuck are you aplogizing for. I read your post several times and couldn't find anything offensive in it. Are you trying to show how sensitive you are and maybe get a few kudos along the way? I am so sick of hearing people apologize over some bullshit that probably didn't offend anyone. I am really sick of people feigning offense when you know damn well they are just acting. Grow some balls and move on.

Madd, you're my boy, a prince among men, and a creampuff trick with clean junk that any lady would be fortunate to have solicit them, but Budman is 100% right. You didn't even drop a name out of courtesy and you're still getting lambasted over it? It is really not a big deal unless you make it one, Bubba.

You are much kinder and considerate than my vulgar and profane ass, I'll tell you that much. And, I manage to find my lane regardless. Don't sweat the petty shit, Chief.

That's Ol' JS's $0.02 right there FWIW.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post

Madd, you're my boy, a prince among men, and a creampuff trick with clean junk that any lady would be fortunate to have solicit them, but Budman is 100% right. You didn't even drop a name out of courtesy and you're still getting lambasted over it? It is really not a big deal unless you make it one, Bubba.

You are much kinder and considerate than my vulgar and profane ass, I'll tell you that much. And, I manage to find my lane regardless. Don't sweat the petty shit, Chief.

That's Ol' JS's $0.02 right there FWIW.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Even at my age, snowflakes are falling on my head! +1 Jefferson!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Last edited by aFelationado; 07-11-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    time for this one to close.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!