1) I want to see photos, current accurate photos, face, eyes, smile, front shot, rear shot, that show breasts, nipples (for size - it maters to some), don't need a spread eagle vah jay jay shot, but I would like to have some idea of the grooming of the landscape and what type of flapage we can expect to find. And I want them to accurately portray the lady that will eventually appear at my door. That way if there is a deal-breaker it isn't at my front door or yours. And I will be honest most guys don't care if you have a few pounds and if they do don't you want them to go somewhere else rather than have to deal with it?
2) Menu - Menu - Menu I need as many details as you can give me because my list is long, I think the standards are, are you a CBJ girl or a BBBJ girl ... no need to list both because if I want a CBJ I can just ask you to cover it. DFK and or LFK, DATY, how many holes and what can you do with them. Don't leave it up to reviews because many are faked and sometimes they forget everything that was done.
3) communication - let's do the deal and move on - and then be there when you say you are going to be. I can't tell you how many sorry I missed you busted cell phone stories I have heard. You girls and your cell phones.