Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you look for when researching a new provider?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do a LOT of research before reaching out to a provider. The biggest thing I take into consideration is that every time I contact someone, I risk losing a lot more than just money and time, so with that in mind I do my own “screening”, to see if I think someone has their shit together. If I get a good vibe after reading ads, forum posts, reviews, etc., then I’ll reach out and go through screening/references and scheduling. Here’s what I typically look for:

1. Looks- I have to have a pretty good idea of what you look like, I don’t really mind a girl that doesn’t post face pics, I get that people sometimes want to be more discrete. Same for me, if I reach out to a provider and she requires a face pic from me, that’s an automatic deal breaker, I’ll let her know that I’m sorry I can’t comply with that particular screening requirement and move on.

2. Clear prices- let me know how much for how long! I’m not a negotiator- if I can’t afford time with a provider, I don’t reach out. (I know there are some guys that do try to negotiate, that’s just not my style, I find it a little disrespectful.) You have a special going on? Awesome! Post the temporary rate instead of something along the lines of “specials available”.

3. My preferred menu options: this, along with a “hard NO” list let me narrow down providers based on their boundaries and my desires.

4. Screening requirements: You need 2 recent references? LinkedIn account? Age/race? P411? A vial of blood from my firstborn? Let me know! If I don’t feel comfortable with providing you what YOU need to feel comfortable scheduling an appointment with me, I don’t reach out. Period.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD
    I forgot to include on mine:

4) Reviews. I need to see reviews. If I see someone with no reviews, to me that's a red flag and then I'm basically going in with very low expectations such as the provider not looking like their pics, services not being what I've seen advertised, etc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Most have already said this but just throwing it in to try and be more active in this communitysorr if I’m long winded lol

1. Clear information in your advert. This includes Rates, services offered as well as the no-no list is also preferred. I don’t want to talk about activities before we are standing face to face and I want to make sure I have donations correct as well.
    2. Clear and Accurate photos. If it’s so dark or blurry I can’t see you or if the photo is from 5 years ago these are useless and a bit deceptive. Make sure guys can see what they are getting so there’s no surprises. In the long run this helps you in reviews so you don’t get accused of being deceptive etc.
    3. If you have no reviews I’m going to pass. Just like ladies want their privacy and to feel secure, so do I so I want to use these tools to check things out and see the events sound like somebody I’d be interested in and to ensure it’s not a bait and switch or some sort etc.
    4. One I haven’t seen posted by others, and this may just be me, I personally prefer to be a low quantity hobbyist. I prefer to find 1-2 providers to see regularly and not try to visit everybody in Houston. If you have a “provider reference” requirement make sure it’s clearly posted and if you allow alternatives make sure to clearly state them. If I’m looking to visit a new friend the. I need to know all options up front. For the most part of I see a reference required I’ll usually know to move on since I may not have enough references or haven’t confirmed those providers will do references or not.

Guest Companion
    ^ i really like your response. Thank you so much for your insight! I'm taking notes, for sure ;)
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I look for most of these things as well, especially being a low volume, not super high budget hobbyist. But the one thing that I watch for is kind of an ethical thing. When they advertise a special, is it really a special? It amazes me how many ladies say that they're having a special, and then you look at the ads, and they are the exact same prices that they advertise seven days a week. Which is fine, charge what you want, but it does look odd, like hobbyists are too dumb to know that it was $250 yesterday, too?

Your special Alyssa is a perfect example. That was a real special, with actual discounted rates. Too bad my dumb ass didn't see it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Texasbob View Post
    I look for most of these things as well, especially being a low volume, not super high budget hobbyist. But the one thing that I watch for is kind of an ethical thing. When they advertise a special, is it really a special? It amazes me how many ladies say that they're having a special, and then you look at the ads, and they are the exact same prices that they advertise seven days a week. Which is fine, charge what you want, but it does look odd, like hobbyists are too dumb to know that it was $250 yesterday, too?

Your special Alyssa is a perfect example. That was a real special, with actual discounted rates. Too bad my dumb ass didn't see it.

.....although that might just be a pet peeve.

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Texasbob View Post

Awe. Thank you! I try to post one once a week. Be on the lookout :)
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    I forgot to include on mine:

4) Reviews. I need to see reviews. If I see someone with no reviews, to me that's a red flag and then I'm basically going in with very low expectations such as the provider not looking like their pics, services not being what I've seen advertised, etc.
    On what post lol

Providers who don’t want reviews have there own problems ! You’re already on the internet regardless of name change or not men talk more than females!

They outted me a provider and a p411 client! I’m still Dorthy nobody can take it away! I have enough respect for you and yours to keep it private! You’re worried about us but yet you’re using your own internet provider & etc! Yea ok

Allow reviews and keep yourself from being the center of attention! If you’re a decent provider with decent services then what’s the issue? It’s a business why wouldn’t you want reviews? I wouldn’t give a business my money if they opted out reviews!

Some girls are not business orientated they’re 9-5 girls and it shows! Those that want reviews and want the rewards do extra to be successful! The rest do the average and rely on someone else to guide them because they can’t for there own!

You want the life the Luxury but don’t want to put in the time and etc! & expect the most !

There’s others that have Ill intentions regardless all girls should be required to have reviews and all men should be required to have the same or at least an anonymous rating! To protect us!

If you’re reading this and know how to set something as such up let me know! I know some but I’m not up to date for the rest!
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 06-04-2021 at 11:50 PM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    On what post lol

Providers who don’t want reviews have there own problems ! You’re already on the internet regardless of name change or not men talk more than females!

They outted me a provider and a p411 client! I’m still Dorthy nobody can take it away! I have enough respect for you and yours to keep it private! You’re worried about us but yet you’re using your own internet provider & etc! Yea ok

Allow reviews and keep yourself from being the center of attention! If you’re a decent provider with decent services then what’s the issue? It’s a business why wouldn’t you want reviews? I wouldn’t give a business my money if they opted out reviews!

Some girls are not business orientated they’re 9-5 girls and it shows! Those that want reviews and want the rewards do extra to be successful! The rest do the average and rely on someone else to guide them because they can’t for there own!

You want the life the Luxury but don’t want to put in the time and etc! & expect the most !

There’s others that have Ill intentions regardless all girls should be required to have reviews and all men should be required to have the same or at least an anonymous rating! To protect us!

If you’re reading this and know how to set something as such up let me know! I know some but I’m not up to date for the rest!
    If I tell you to rub you’re head and pat your tummy you’re going to do it or your not coming in period! That’s me and my rules just because I gave you my number doesn’t mean anything you’re being screened the whole time! F u c k Tards

Even if you seen me that means nothing I follow my intuition you want to act like a Tard I will treat you like one !

I don’t take chances you want to be ignorant then you and palm can have a good night! I’m not the one! ...

Dorfy!

If you’re vaccinated don’t wear a mask to our time you look like a retard! You have a vaccination but you’re wearing a mask����*♀️ I’m not vaccinated and will not get one period! You’re vaccinated so don’t wear a mask!

If you support Biden please don’t come this way ! I’m Republican friendly only!
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 06-05-2021 at 12:13 AM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

I love Dorffy and she throws the best throat punch in town
    You have to love a lady that tells it how it is.

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    I don’t except reviews on here I have to many all yes on Eccie, I don’t feel the need for them anymore and I stay busy. Everyone is different depends on how you present your self IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I won't show my face for privacy reasons either, if that's a deal breaker so be it.
    Exactly girl
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    If you support Biden please don’t come this way ! I’m Republican friendly only!

Interesting…your body, your rules, but Dems need head too. 😜

Good luck with that.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara Nicole View Post
    I don’t except reviews on here I have to many all yes on Eccie, I don’t feel the need for them anymore
    I disagree. Just because the provider had all “Yes” reviews in the past doesn’t mean she will provide the same level of service in present times. It’s common for providers to give great service in the beginning of her career but then go downhill for whatever reason. Hypothetically, are clients expected to trust outdated all “Yes” reviews in deciding to see that provider? If you are shopping for an item on Amazon, wouldn’t you want to look at “most recent” reviews from other customers?

You may not need them, but a potential new client that may have interest in her may look to more recent reviews. Whether providers wants to admit it or not, I think “my opinion” it’s more of an insecurity thing with this “no review” BS. Accept what all comes with this hobby, the good, bad, and the ugly.
    Last edited by Nascobar21; 06-06-2021 at 01:27 PM.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
    Perhaps…but I don’t take any of this that seriously sir. It’s just Fucks-For-Bucks and if I’m not someone’s preferred clientele I keep it pushing to where my patronage is accepted.
    That's the way, IG. Glad to see you're still up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Steel View Post
    That's the way, IG. Glad to see you're still up!
    ’preciate ya Max…been a minute bruh. 🙏🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast