Companion's Handle: Your_remedy
Date of Visit: 12/22/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: (469)518-8120
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?102706-Your_remedy
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall FBSM GFE
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Multiple positions
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: black weave braided below shoulders
Smoking Status: non smoker as far as I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Unknown exotic
Companion Description: Luna is absolutely gorgeous, model material with a smoking hot bod, beautiful ass, small waist and very nice B cup tits.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met my expectations in many ways
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I saw Luna's album pics when she signed on here and was struck by the beauty of her breasts while lying on her back (perfect size and shape for me) and by the ass pictures. So fine, so I read her About Me and signature and saw that she loves DATY ... sounds like the perfect date for me.

She met me at bottom of stairs at her professional masseuse incall location, a gorgeous sight in black pants and shirt that showed off her marvelous hot-girl-next-door curves and made for a very nice ascent following her up the stairs.

This was my first FBSM experience, and I felt a bit awkward lying on the table with Luna's beautiful naked self massaging my back and legs, so after just a few minutes I decided not to wait to be flipped. I rose up and told her I want to look at her, I want to see her eyes. She was very accomodating with full GFE experience, and the best tasting woman I've had the pleasure of tasting. She has new FBSM skills as well with the hot stone therapy. I'd think she is a must see for you guys into FBSM.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.