Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Here Remember Jr's Place ???

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
    I hate this thread.

The only negative memory I have is doing I10 melissa after dearhunter (her first day) and getting a parking ticket at the same time.

That's better than when we had a party at the original Escape and several of us got our cars towed.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    ^^ lmao, I heard about that one.
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    First time I visited Luna a few years ago a guy named Junior was there - looked Mid 30s. Different guy I assume?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Jr’s was the was probably the only place that was most like the Wildflower and Escapes. Miss them all.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    I missed out on all the cool places

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You guys have brought back some memories. Jr’s place was great. Always a good selection. He didn’t take ant shit from the girls. He told me they were easy to replace. Chalinos was good to. One time I got bad service and he said my next trip was on the house and he kept true to his word. Escape, all I can saw was WOW. Who thought you could franchise, at least it felt that way with all the locations to choose from with talent at every place. Ahh, the good old days.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When I think of juniors I think of Zafiro and her evolution. When I met her she said not to cum in her mouth because it was bad for the teeth. A week later one of you mongers convinced her how much she would enjoy cim. She turned down greek. A few weeks later one of you mongers convinced her how much she would enjoy taking it up ass. Soon she was the dirtiest and hottest provider out there. I would literally cum in my hand just to watch her lick it up. To this day she is the gold standard and her time at juniors and charlie's is unforgettable.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Yeah but Junior had some underage girls as well. Thx tbone for saving my arse. That was a stupid move on his part.

You are more than welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One of Jr's last places was an apt complex of Yorktown. I only know this bcuz I lived in the apt complex right next to his and was at his place 2 times a week. I used to see him at the Randall's off San Felipe and Sage all the time

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAR _JOHN View Post
    We need another Wildcat Maria.
    Man, I ended up with the Wildcat on my first visit there. I left outta there like GOTDAYUM!!!!
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Jr. Place was one of the best. Always classy and great service. I also recall Richard he had some great latina talent.

It's fun yet depressing reading about the good ol days... so many good places are long gone. It's hard to believe that there isn't more entrepreneurial spirit in this town on both the madam side (as well as the chica side for that matter). The Asians are trying over in Chinatown but it's just not the same. The agencies today are just filled with mediocre milf talent, gone are the days when you would walk in and struggle to decide which one to pick. Smh.

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    Welcome to Ourhome2 and Hello gentleman I am as well new to Ourhome2 and looking for new friends 😌❤️, let me satisfy your needs and wants😝💦👅,I will make you feel very relaxed 😌 and comfortable....lets have some fun💦😏 Available NOW!🔥💦👅
    Edit / DeleteEdit Post Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Lovee View Post
    Welcome to Ourhome2 and Hello gentleman I am as well new to Ourhome2 and looking for new friends ��❤️, let me satisfy your needs and wants������,I will make you feel very relaxed �� and comfortable....lets have some fun���� Available NOW!������
    Edit / DeleteEdit Post Quick reply to this messageReply Reply With QuoteReply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
    can you stop spamming my profile album with all your begging? i don't alphabet that way!!!! smh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast