Thread: VictoriaSpice: VictoriaSpice - The Perfect 10 Korean Beauty

Verified Hobbyist BCD

VictoriaSpice: VictoriaSpice - The Perfect 10 Korean Beauty

Companion's Handle: VictoriaSpice
    Date of Visit: October 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Message or Text
    Phone Number: 512-653-4327
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Victoriaspice
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CHJ, CBJ, body worship, MISH, sidestroke, Cowgirl, more MISH and sidestroke UTC
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Half
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Long black hair with some blonde highlights
    Smoking Status: Doesn't smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Victoria is the most beautiful Korean woman that I have ever met (and I have met MANY) over the years. She is the prime example of what Korean women have developed into - a perfectly beautiful face, a slender, light-skinned, very fit body, perfect A+/B cup breasts, a hot touchable rear end, and beautiful long legs - she is not your Dad's Korean girlfriend, but the modern day Korean-American that will make your jaw drop...
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met - based upon the two previous reviews
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Everyone should experience this woman at least once

Public comments:
    So I was passing through Austin and decided to see which of your beautiful women I should link up with. And then I saw VictoriaSpice - well, one ad, not verified, and two reviews from OPs that were either new/new to reviewing, and not verified themselves - however, comments from more experienced hobbyists led me to believe that Victoria was real, but probably not GFE (she isn't).

I contacted Victoria and she was very responsive and extremely polite / after seeing her, I will use the word "respectful" - so maybe there is a touch of traditional Korean in her. We texted for a bit, came to realize that we were both real, and serious, so we set a time to meet. At first I thought that I was going to a hotel, but it turned out to be an apartment which added to the comfort level that I was developing. She gave me the address and some directions that helped as well. I parked, and looked to my left and there she was in short-shorts walking down the street to me - and I was in awe.

Victoria signaled to me to follow her and I was loving watching that hot little body as we got to her place and she let me in. She asked me to set down the donation, and then to wash up (and she did the same). It was then time for some great safe fun, which you can read about in the ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Very nice review! Thank you.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Her photos

In my opinion the pics are not of her - but they are very close. Her face is prettier, and her body is more athletic (in the good way).