Hey guys,Im Caroline your pure g.f.e headliner. I come with a full package of brains and beauty,with that sweet southern accent to accompany my 5'9 in long athletic frame,brown almond shaped eyes,and natural c bust.

Im a verified p411 member for 4+ years, Im always early rather then on time ,never have clocks visible,nor rush anything. I want you to be comfortable and truly relaxed . I accept incall or outcall to the GREATER HOUSTON AREA,so anywhere you need me i'll gladly accomodate.

I'm of course ready when you are,just send a p.m with 1 refrence url to her profile,your prefered contact, requested day and time and I'll get back to you within the hour.
(my work hours are 10 am to 330 pm)
( P411 members always recieve a discount when booking)

My companionship rates
* please check companions specials forum for any current and ongoing specials,if its not there it doesnt exist please dont ask*

200 hh>>>175 ( till oct.4th)
300 hr>>>250 ( till oct.4th)
350 90 min
400 2 hrs.
800 dayrate (11am till 5p.m)
*no haggle no EXCEPTION...

(REVIEW SPECIALS TAKE 25 OFF ANY 1 HR OR LONGER TIMEFRAME.. NO I DONT OFFER ANY DISCOUNTS FOR H.H...SORRY)

ABSOLUTE DO NOT OFFER:
D.T,F.F,GREEK,BBFS,CHOKING OR ABUSIVE NATURED ACTIVITIES ANY DISREGARD TO MY DISCLAIMER / ANY ATTEMPT MADE WILL FORFIET OUR REMAINING TIME AND FULL COSULTATION FEE.