Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Serious stuff or a passing comment with no real threat behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    My opinion on the matter is that asking for BB IS indicative of possible dangerous behavior. It's an early "Red Flag". Not only do I recall who asks, I refuse to entertain him again.
    So he wouldn't be using me as a reference anyway.

We all have our own boundaries and different things make us feel uncomfortable or unsafe. Knowing that this particular bit of info is important to those that are asking for references would, in my way of thinking, be a reason to take note when a client asks for BB. Even when it's just in passing or in the heat of the moment. Just as a courtesy to my fellow companions. :shrug:
    I personally agree with Krystal here. I totally understand what Anna is saying in that with her partners (just can't use the word "client", sorry) it doesn't bother or threaten her.

That being said, I fully agree with Krystal that it's at least noteworthy & indicative of someone who *could* be a danger; at least a red flag.

It's only fair to let another girl know he either has (or *had* it on his mind).

That's important for one b/c men are ridiculously stronger than women. Even the strongest woman, a powerlifter type, is nowhere remotely close to the raw brute strength of even a small man. If that man chooses, or "loses control/composure" he could easily hold her down, *ape her, then threaten her by plastering bad info on the board if she talks. That's especially a problem for young or unestablished girls.

I agree with Krystal, men should not ask and I also agree it should be passed on that this might be expected, asked for, wanted, and whatever took place with the man regarding asking about it. The only exceptions are special circumstances where you both commonly do it together, you know each other well, it's totally innocuous & you are very sure they wouldn't do it with anyone else. No need to "harm" the man's reputation in such cases.

Edit: Btw Wile E Coyotes posts are also bang on the money regarding new girls, young girls, inexperienced, etc.... Absolutely, 100%. That's the main issue with relation to this topic.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I haven't had any dangers in a decade of providing in regards to this. A hard dick will say anything. I also don't take notes on my phone or anywhere else. My phone contains no names or pictures as it's not gonna be useful if LE ever gets ahold of it. The letters in my phone only I know what they stand for. In short it's YES or NO. No grey area.

If there was a haggle in another instance where we were not in the middle of a session I won't see him. If someone persist even after a session I immediately put him on my DNS list and won't give a reference.

I just don't record that stuff or even who my clients are. Sometimes I'll have a clients number but he will say something to remind me of who he is.

Funny when scheduling and I ask how long he wants to hang out, he said "the usual". As I said, I don't keep personal stuff so I have no idea till I see him.

I guess I've had great luck with clients, and I have some fabulous clients or (partners). I'm A-ok with his senseless words that turn him on. It's more of a feeling. I've had those feelings before for no reason, and will stop seeing someone for a eery feeling. Maybe I can sense who would mean me harm and who wouldn't. I've had great success with gut feelings!!!

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well I typically don’t eat for the same reason I don’t BB nothing. So for dude to ask mention BB is just sick. Let’s be real here....we are not one another’s 1st last, main, primary, etc... this is a biz.... regarding give reference and mention it....probably won’t make a difference to most. He is just talking it feels so good..... now if the mofo holds u down, handles u, gets rough, serious , begs pleads... the threat level needs to be raised and Thrump his card.

Otherwise is the moment talk....., like oh daddy your the biggest, the best, feels so goood.....I came 3x, give me a baby..... yeah muthafucking rite. You like and want that money.....not my D.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    But Anna if u got mofos saying they wanna talk skin off it feels so good.....my black ass needs to ride north and get u to work me over. I hear that bootay is banging.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
    Why would you trash the client to other providers if he asked? It is natural not to want to wear one. Ifin he is aggressive? Hell yeah, but not because he asked.
    Cheers
    Ehhhhh, it's not about "trashing the client" IMO. It's fair to warn other providers if the dude has a habit of saying that an aside when there's very real risk to it, ESPECIALLY right now where there's a whole virus going around.

To answer your post, trust your own judgment. If you feel it's a risk the other providers should be aware of, then share that in addition to the fact that you think he's great (otherwise). If you think he was just joking, don't worry about it. I've been with a lot of great providers and some have blessed me with an SS, but I never had reason or desire to make such a comment (aloud, anyway). The reason the hobby works is because people play safe (mostly). My two cents.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
    Why would you trash the client to other providers if he asked? It is natural not to want to wear one. Ifin he is aggressive? Hell yeah, but not because he asked.
    Cheers
    When being a reference, it is sort of an issue.

I black list ladies who instead of being a reference, they cock block a guy. I do love ladies who help others avoid a bad hobbyist but I doubt asking you for something you do not offer qualifies a guy for that - heck, if he respects your boundaries, then yeah, nothing to worry about.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Most of the time, when a provider trashes a hobbyist, it is not because he is a danger to the community, rather, it is because he is a danger to her in that he reported that after he paid for a session from her, she did not perform, or she NCNSed him and is causing her to lose business from other dudes
    that would have gone and seen her quite possibly meeting the same fate. I have no doubt that on the black list for ladies, guys are on there for no other reason other than spite. There is no hobbyist out there who sees just one provider and a bad hobbyist will always have pattern/history of providers who he has screwed over, so a good indication of a vendetta is a provider putting a guy on blast and no other provider ho has seen the same guy agrees with her.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 07-24-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirt4me View Post
    Well I typically don’t eat for the same reason I don’t BB nothing. So for dude to ask mention BB is just sick. Let’s be real here....we are not one another’s 1st last, main, primary, etc... this is a biz.... regarding give reference and mention it....probably won’t make a difference to most. He is just talking it feels so good..... now if the mofo holds u down, handles u, gets rough, serious , begs pleads... the threat level needs to be raised and Thrump his card.

Otherwise is the moment talk....., like oh daddy your the biggest, the best, feels so goood.....I came 3x, give me a baby..... yeah muthafucking rite. You like and want that money.....not my D.
    Pretty accurate. It's like me saying "cum inside my pussy baby". With condom on. Nobody likes condoms, us providers don't either truth be told. But it's a have to in our line of work. But to visually express that my pussy is taking the cum, well guys like that.

I'm not going to hold something against a client he says in the heat of passion. If it ever made me feel uncomfortable or uneasy I definitely would. I'll continue to follow my gut.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by squirt4me View Post
    But Anna if u got mofos saying they wanna talk skin off it feels so good.....my black ass needs to ride north and get u to work me over. I hear that bootay is banging.
    Too funny and thanks my friend.

North East Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2