Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston BJ Thread

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar

Houston BJ Thread

As a gentleman that truly enjoys receiving cockworship, blowjobs and deepthroating, I decided to start this thread for women that enjoy worshipping cock and men that enjoy their cocks being worshipped.

The reason being that I decided to start this thread in the Houston section is because we can include all of the woman in the area in one place so that we don't have countless threads mentioning the same topic. The benefit of this is it can be a go-to thread to update any of the women that specialize in this area.

Nevertheless, here are the guidelines of this thread.
    1. The women mentioned must be in the hobby and are from Houston, have visited or planning to visit.
    2. When posting about a woman, please include a link to her showcase or profile so that it is easy for the gentlemen to notify and learn more about her.
    3. Gentlemen feel free to copy/paste the link to a written review for other gentlemen.
    4. Women feel free to offer a tip, techniques, advice on worshipping cock.

5. Let's keep this thread DRAMA free and most of all FUN!!!

= = = = =

Admin note: since this is a discussion forum, not an ad forum, anything about rates will cause the thread to be discombobulated. ck1942
    Last edited by ck1942; 06-26-2020 at 11:48 AM. Reason: admin caution added

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar
    The First Lady that I would like to mention is Fluffy Bunny.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25404-Fluffy_Bunny

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    A provider MUST thoroughly enjoy giving bj’s... I love a good CW/EDGING sesh! Sit the gentleman down, lean back/lay down.. That’s when my dirty talk starts. Rub on your legs, as 1 teases the tip. Slowly go down further, use your hands as little as possible at 1st. Always make sure it’s super sloppy! When I feel it gets extremely hard in my mouth and throb a little bit, while I noticed the guy tensing up, I’ll stop. Get a little extra wet, and tease it with my hand slowly. And then I watch the guy take a deep breath, and tell me how good it feels. After I notice he’s relaxed and ready for some more, I keep going. Heck, even a little hair pulling while I’m doing it. Even after the gentleman “finishes“, I still keep going slowly, until he can’t take it...

I’m dominant by nature so I think that me being able to control that type of session is what really gets me into it. However I am also submissive as well.

Attachment 581726

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good girl. Best blowjobs come from girls that enjoy it not just do it because they have to. My ex used to gag herself on my dick and put my hands on the back of her head. She loved to be forced down on it. Gagging until her eyes teared up and loved the dirty talk and me calling names. I have to admit, I loved that eye makeup running down her face and her drool everywhere. I miss her.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Mila Jynx is on top of my list at the moment. Couple others go take me the whole way down, but have since gone utr.

She does the cum in throat as well as any. Besides, she is an allround great time and a real sweetheart.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Great Thread Cockalatte!

I nominate PeachySexy

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28328-Peachysexy
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fluffy is top tier, heaven Shaw, Kalani, and Houston violet have all changed my life.

Zoey holiday used to be top spot :( but she’s retired

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    A provider MUST thoroughly enjoy giving bj’s... I love a good CW/EDGING sesh! Sit the gentleman down, lean back/lay down.. That’s when my dirty talk starts. Rub on your legs, as 1 teases the tip. Slowly go down further, use your hands as little as possible at 1st. Always make sure it’s super sloppy! When I feel it gets extremely hard in my mouth and throb a little bit, while I noticed the guy tensing up, I’ll stop. Get a little extra wet, and tease it with my hand slowly. And then I watch the guy take a deep breath, and tell me how good it feels. After I notice he’s relaxed and ready for some more, I keep going. Heck, even a little hair pulling while I’m doing it. Even after the gentleman “finishes“, I still keep going slowly, until he can’t take it...

I’m dominant by nature so I think that me being able to control that type of session is what really gets me into it. However I am also submissive as well.

Attachment 581726
    Fuck reading Penthouse Forum...reading this stirred my nether regions...very nice

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Attachment 581726
    Ohhhh HEY BABY! ����⬆️��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexecutive View Post
    Good girl. Best blowjobs come from girls that enjoy it not just do it because they have to. My ex used to gag herself on my dick and put my hands on the back of her head. She loved to be forced down on it. Gagging until her eyes teared up and loved the dirty talk and me calling names. I have to admit, I loved that eye makeup running down her face and her drool everywhere. I miss her.
    Can I get her number

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Attachment 581726
    I can vouch for this one! Seen her a couple of times and what she wrote she sure does! The dirty talk, the wetness, the hands, the tease...all soooooo good! Now i think i have to go back for some more! Give her a try!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock n sock View Post
    I can vouch for this one! Seen her a couple of times and what she wrote she sure does! The dirty talk, the wetness, the hands, the tease...all soooooo good! Now i think i have to go back for some more! Give her a try!
    Thank you babe! I aim to please!

Yep, Fluffy is a beast with the head game.

My new nomination is QweenieMonRoe. Girl had my toes curling!
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    North shore, HWY 90 E, I-10 E, Normandy, Uvalde, Wallisville Rd
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Yep, Fluffy is a beast with the head game.

My new nomination is QweenieMonRoe. Girl had my toes curling!
    Well Thank you Love bug

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast