Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need Prayers

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Praying for you man.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Prayers sent your way brother. As i have gotten older things have come up, but being positive and trying to live a healthier life is what i have been doing. Hell when i was 15 years old i was diagnosed with a health condition and was told i would not see 30. I'm passed 30 and still kicking ass and take it minute by minute. Be positive and keep your faith. God will listen if you pray.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Ahhh Sweetheart....

That is heart wrenching news... I am so very sorry to hear about that... Truly.. I can only imagine how scared you must feel right now... Just know that you can get thru this... Just take it one moment at a time... Some times one day at a time when you are seriously ill is too much... Just rest... And believe in yourself and keep telling yourself that you will get through this...

You will be in my thoughts and my prayers... 😘

Your saddened slave,

Guinevere😢

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Best wishes buddy. Getting old doesn’t suck, but it’s not for sissies. I hope you get better soon.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You made it to the hospital and that is what counts with a stroke! Hope you have a speedy recovery back to 100%!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have never met you my friend. Please accept this from a person whom has stared into the face of death three periods of his life, for I do not fear death, but given chance, I choose to want to live more.

Believe in yourself, believe in those around you, and believe that miracles do happen and most often comes to those who focus on winning the fight.

"In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions." ~ Carlos Casteneda
    Sexy isn’t a shape—it’s an attitude.

Just call me, "Madd"

Wishing your recovery is swift and complete!

All the best to you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Not much of a praying man. But I do wish you a speedy and thorough recovery from whatever ails you, Tuz.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Prayers for a speedy recovery!

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, I was checking back here to check on your progress. I see you have not responded back yet. I pray your condition is improving Bro. I don’t think we have met but if you are up for visitors, hit me with a PM. I will round up a couple of friends and come by for a visit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All, I was discharged late yesterday and am home recovering. I had a TIA (mini-stroke), basically a small blood clot caused by a recurrence of an irregular heartbeat. Luckily was treated quickly and minimized the potential damage it could have caused. I have a bit of work ahead of me in my recovery, but I'm up for the challenge. Thanks for all the prayers. For all you dads out there, happy fathers day. Peace and love to you all, and respect one and other...Tuz

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAtuzak View Post
    All, I was discharged late yesterday and am home recovering. I had a TIA (mini-stroke), basically a small blood clot caused by a recurrence of an irregular heartbeat. Luckily was treated quickly and minimized the potential damage it could have caused. I have a bit of work ahead of me in my recovery, but I'm up for the challenge. Thanks for all the prayers. For all you dads out there, happy fathers day. Peace and love to you all, and respect one and other...Tuz
    Great news! Best wishes for a full recovery, and happy Father’s Day.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It’s great news that you are home recovering this Father’s Day. Godspeed on your road to full recovery Bro.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    prayers n well wishes babe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2