Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
This is interesting to me because supposedly when a girl is about to squirt they feel like they have to tinkle so maybe guys can squirt to ! Interesting is an understatement have you ever felt that urge before or have any other guys felt that before? I got super duper close recently but can’t relax & it messes everything up I’m trying but it’s so hard I think to much.. thoughts I have are..

Am I taking to long ?
Is his tongue tired?
Is his jaw hurting?
Is his mouth tired?
Is his finger mad at me?

Meh but this is for those who know & they know because I’ve commented on there skills! I’ve been so close & just couldn’t relax enough I guess I’ve read you have to push ! What happens if I push & toot lmao fml js

I’m sorry but there is a lot of Tards who think they’re some glorified pussy eating Tard but they’re not doing anything ! It’s just sad & you can’t tell them shit because they’re ego is huge especially on the board!

Don’t get me started

Back to your experience just let the urge go but warn her at least or maybe you need a semi smaller toy ? You should experiment with it & let me know because now I’m curious!

I’ve never heard of a man squirting maybe you’re on to something! Maybe it’s not pee and some enormous orgasm waiting to be discovered ijs ! Find you a girl you’re comfortable around and let it happen !

& let me know I won’t tell anyone pinky promise

After some more "research" I've tried to push pass that feeling. Felt like I needed to release kinda like I needed to piss but when I said fuck it like lets see what happen I just started leaking pre-cumming, like a lot... never really had that happen before and I know for sure it wasn't urine. As for the research I've been using an aneros toy, my research has been a solo adventure. Lot of forums out there about it and have been reading and seems like that's a normal thing. Definitely felt different from a normal orgasm, kinda like waves of pleasure. Anyways the human body is a mystery and I'm just trying figure some shit out lol