Thread: pegging

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by legitimateconcerns View Post
    For the guys reading this: If you are past your late 30's you need to set your silly hangups aside and develop a taste for this. Prostate disease is a real joy killer and sitting on our asses all day at work does it no good. You go to the gym and work out to keep fit, but I bet you never think to give your prostate... the core of your sexuality.... the same kind of workout to keep it fit and healthy. Getting pegged by one of these ladies is the best workout you can give it. And oh, did I mention the orgasms that go on and on and on?

It takes an open mind and a little getting used to, but it is so, so worth it! It also might someday save you from a painful surgery that takes away your sexuality and leaves you wearing diapers.
    Ditto...and the orgasm I have been told is like none other!!! Open minded men are sooooo sexy!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    Ditto...and the orgasm I have been told is like none other!!! Open minded men are sooooo sexy!!
    Oh yes it is!!! A lot of men get some kind of prostate play once and it doesn't feel good or even hurts. It is maybe psychological, but more often their prostate is already in bad health from neglect. Massage with fingers or by pegging will get it cleaned out and healthy again, then it will feel erotic.

Work a couple of well lubed fingers in there and massage it while getting them off by other means a few times and they will get the idea. What men feel with their orgasms is in their prostates, even though they are fixated on their dick heads. Stimulating it directly multiplies the intensity times 10. Once they experience a few orgasms while being finger massaged they will beg for the peg, LOL!

Doctor says my prostate is in perfect shape and no cancer, no swelling. And I never had a prostate orgasm.

Verified Hobbyist BCD okcbreeze's Avatar
    Only had my first pegging about two years ago and at 55, I wish I had tried it a lot sooner. Nothing like a beautiful lady sliding a nice
    strap on into your tight man hole, while she is stroking your willy, Yummy. I'm a witness to how great a prostate orgasm is, and it will make you see
    stars. Now one thing on my bucket list is to have someone sexy share a double headed dong with and share the feeling together.

Verified Companion Companion
    Just bought my first harness and attachment for it.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    I am 53 and I have had the pleasure of being pegged by four different ladies..... each one totally different and pleasurable in its own way. The more they are into it the more I enjoy it. I lean more to sensual domination.......dirty talk / making out. I have not experienced a hardcore dominating session....Never say never.......Three years ago, pegging would have never been a option....... I couldn't imagine taking it up the ass. Don't knock it till you try it. I t is definitely a different a intense orgasm. The only thing is prepping is a nuisance. I have a tendency to get dehydrated. ......... I will continue to try expand my sexual activities and surprise myself.

I have discovered nothing feminizes and chastises them more than riding the strap on. Making them do a dance and "tease" my ladycock! Ripping their panties off....

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    hell yeaaahhh Miss G

i also just got a thigh strap-on...oh the possibilities!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

I find that all men want it, have had it, or have had experiences that make this sort of thing out of the question. When a virgin brings it up im always like " Its not your fault your g spot is in your butt, It doesnt mean your Gay" ( in my head im like yeah now bend over and take this dick )

Sooo i went through this phase (LIke a whole year) where i found myself wearing my strap on .. often. I was in this role reversed relationship where i was more dominate and more masculine most days ! since then ive had my fair share of manpussys.. Ran through em for a year or two.. The rush is adDICKting and it got to the point where i couldnt have sex with him without first shoving SOMETHING In his little hole...
    I love licking asshole almost as much as pussy... lol even typing that made me blush.. Whhhaat ? experienced girls blush too?
    I love the feeling of power i got from pegging him. From having a cock of my own for a bit..
    Good Times !

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Got to know how to get the ass ready and set the mood, and what to do while doing it. It's a art. I'm pretty good at it

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Man...I’d love to find a provider in DFW that did this. Used to have a regular (Jade Nicole) who did an excellent job, but she retired and I never heard back from her.

From what I’m told though, Dallas is weird in that the hobbyists locally don’t like fetish or BDSM play nearly as much as their Houston, Austin, or San Antonio counterparts...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monger4Life's Avatar
    I started playing with My ass when I was masturbating as a teenager. The first time I came with a finger in My ass will always be unforgettable. Over the years, I've come to thouroughly enjoy all forms of anal play both giving and receiving.

Seriously though, if you don't understand anal hygiene and how to properly administer an enema... You're going to have a shitty experience

This is very intriguing. I am 50 and have just gotten started in this hobby. Had a double with a couple of amazing girls. toward the end of the session one was sitting on my face while the other was giving me a great bbbj. She grabbed a small vibrator and started to put it in me never having this done to me before. I know it went in but I exploded within probably 3 seconds of her doing that. I usually have an issue reaching the pop and that emptied me in seconds. Now like I said this session was coming to a close but it caught me off guard that I seemingly had no control. Would like to go into a session knowing this is going to happen and see how I perform.
    Because once you have tasted one pussy you want to taste them all!!!

Daty a requirement

Registered Male (Not Verified) Crazywildkinky1's Avatar
    Any providers north of Austin?