Thread: Hi Everyone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can’t open them Sophie, says I don’t have the right level of access. Damn

Verified Hobbyist BCD earlyriserpaul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lakecat View Post
    I can’t open them Sophie, says I don’t have the right level of access. Damn
    Same here. Have had this problem even since I've become a verified hobbiest.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Photos look OK.

Sophie looks GREAT!

Guys, I am unable to determine why y'all cannot see the photos, but I will run a test user trial.

Sophie, keep smiling!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Super Moderator BCD
    test user set to verified hobbyist profile

sees the photos just fine.

HOW TO BE VOUCHED: Ladies & Gents
    Copy and paste this and send to your most recent companions (you can send BCC to as many as 5 handles at the same time):

ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to both of us that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation.

PLEASE! Password changes or password recovery tools are not working properly, submit a reset request to support@ourhome2.net to avoid a profile security freeze.

We remember dj, nicky, Dagwood, BustyGirl, Dennisrn and many more

Super Moderator BCD

and verified companion setting.

Guys, something in your profiles is not properly set or perhaps your s.o.'s have fiddled with your um, hardware, to prevent you from visualizing the SYLs.
    HOW TO BE VOUCHED: Ladies & Gents
    Copy and paste this and send to your most recent companions (you can send BCC to as many as 5 handles at the same time):

ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to both of us that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation.

PLEASE! Password changes or password recovery tools are not working properly, submit a reset request to support@ourhome2.net to avoid a profile security freeze.

We remember dj, nicky, Dagwood, BustyGirl, Dennisrn and many more

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    No 100 pct guarantee,

but after tweaking (not twittering!) this forums settings, I think the visuals issue may be put to bed.

(Hmmm, Sophie, if you ever travel, please consider adding Austin and San Antonio to your tour plans.)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can see them now and I like them. I like them a lot. She’s a cutie and a cool chick